Disneyland Paris with Leger Holidays
Join Mickey and friends at the world-famous Disneyland Paris and travel with Leger Holidays, the coach tour operator that gives you easy access to one of the world's most popular theme park resorts.
What you get
The excitement and magic never stops at Disneyland Paris. It's the home of all the best children's animated characters; the whole Disneyland kingdom is awash with colour and outrageous fun that kids and the family can enjoy all day long. So book a stay in Disneyland Paris with Leger Holidays and save yourself some cash by using Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get £30 in Leger Holidays tokens back to put towards the trip.
With trips and tours running throughout the year, holidaying with Leger couldn't be easier or more accessible. Their coaches are comfortable and efficient, meaning you get the best service for your trip. They travel from over 400 pick-up points and offer 3 - 4 nights at a Disney themed hotel.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Disneyland Paris with Leger Holidays,
additional information about Disneyland Paris with Leger Holidays (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fabulous breakBy happyhols8528 August 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Just back from a 4 day 'dream' trip with our 9 year old. A very easy to book holiday. More info would have helped plan our stay before we left as not been before-Hotel pass is to be used for free 'Fast Pass' for attractions. Also a map of Disney Parks before to give us an idea of how to plan our 2 days on site (maybe can download from Disney?).No tea/coffee facilities in room.Food/drink very expensive in parks so be prepared! Having said that, the trip was great, ferry and coaches. Will definately book again, now we know what we're doing :-) Thankyou Leger coach drivers-very patient. Highly recommended.Date used : 28/08/2013
Add to basket
• You must book with the tour operator at least 21 days before you travel.
• Maximum token redemption is: November to March departures £500 per booking, April to October departures £750 per booking
Terms & Conditions
• Leger You can use your Tesco Tokens to book any 3 or 4 night holiday with Leger Holidays to Disneyland Paris (offer excludes holidays by self drive).
• Maximum token redemption is:
November to March departures £500 per booking
April to October departures £750 per booking
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment subject to the terms above.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Visit www.magictrips-tesco.co.uk for details of all tours, to check availability and for full terms and conditions. All bookings must be made by phone on 0844 686 2367.
• You can reserve you place by paying a deposit. At the time of booking you must state how many Tesco Tokens you will be using to pay for your holiday. You can hold your place with a deposit paid by debit or credit card then send in your tokens to Leger. Supplements for travel by Eurostar or Air, cannot be paid using Tokens.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier. Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Your tokens should arrive within 5 working days of your order being placed. Orders should be made at least 28 days before you intend to book with a supplier.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights