Centenary Stand Tour and The Steven Gerrard Collection - Concession
Delve behind the scenes of Anfield Stadium, home of Liverpool FC, and gain exclusive insight into one of the world's most famous football clubs.
What you get
Due to the exciting developments that are taking place to expand the Main Stand, LFC fans can now enjoy our Centenary Stand Stadium Tour and The Steven Gerrard Collection, starting from Saturday 1st August 2015.
You'll start your journey with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide beside the Shankly Statue and Paisley Gates as we celebrate our wonder years.
You'll then be lead to some areas never seen before by the general public including the exciting opportunity to visit the Upper Centenary Stand for some of the best views of the stadium and to see the latest progress on the exciting Main Stand expansion.
Then enjoy the view from our Executives Boxes including interactive headsets to help bring the plans for our new 21st Century Anfield Main Stand to life along with photo opportunities of our replica Home Team Dressing Room and Press Room before finishing the tour in our famous Kop Stand.
As part of your visit, you'll also experience The Liverpool FC Story, the Club's interactive museum, plus our brand new exhibition, The Steven Gerrard Collection.
The former captain has exclusively donated his personal collection of footballing memorabilia for his fans to enjoy. See for yourself Steven's match-worn LFC and England shirts, signed opposition shirts, medals, trophies and awards, England caps and match items from Istanbul 2005. Plus, there's more items beautifully displayed in the Boot Room Sports Cafe.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
- Fantastic opportunityBy drummond20 July 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Visited Anfield 13th July, 2015. Although limited due to building work the stadium tour was excellent and the museum had the added bonus of a special display of Steven Gerrard's trophies and pictures etc. Thought the tour might be a problem as they took you up to the top of the stands, and I don't like heights, but there was a lift and handrails so no problem. Day was very wet but most of tour was inside. Well worth using vouchers for.Date used : 13/07/2015
- Liverpool tourBy Bowey14 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Excellent tour not only for my son but for the whole family. Excellent valueDate used : 13/06/2014
Add to basket
• Concession token codes cover Under 16s, Students, and Seniors.
• It is essential to pre book your Centenary Stand Stadium Tour and The Liverpool Football Club story by calling 0151 260 6677 or online at www.liverpoolfc.tv/tours
• Please note due to stadium expansion works there is no access into the dressing rooms, ‘This is Anfield’ sign or press room. The viewing will be from the Upper Centenary Stand.
Terms & Conditions
• It is essential to pre book your Museum and Guided Tour by calling 0151 260 6677 or online at www.liverpoolfc.tv/tours
• Token codes cannot be used for Museum & Guided Stadium Tours on Match days.
• All standard Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Please note: tour routes and availability are subject to change depending on the Main Stand expansion work. The Centenary Stand Stadium Tour does not include the press room, dressing rooms, This is Anfield sign, tunnel and dug out.
• Unfortunately due to the building work, we are unable to offer full access of the tour route to wheelchair users. Please contact us in advance of booking to discuss accessibility plans during this time on + 44 151 260 6677.