Jet off for a holiday with a difference with Intrepid Travel. Their trips combine the best known sights on the planet with experiences off the beaten tourist trail. Perfect for friends, families and solo travellers of any age and budget
What you get
Tesco Clubcard have teamed up with Intrepid Travel (the new name for The Adventure Company) to offer you discounts on over 900 exciting adventures in 80 countries around the world, led by excellent, English speaking local guides who’ll bring the destination to life. Picture yourself spotting the Big Five on African plains, standing at Everest Base Camp, exploring the floating markets of Bangkok or the ancient lost cities of Angkor Wat and Bagan.
These small group trips allow you to discover the authentic, the cultural, the more adventurous side of their best loved destinations. You’ll follow a well-planned, insightful itinerary, and enjoy as much local interaction as possible, staying in characterful accommodation, eating where the locals know and love, and travelling by train, bus, boat, tuk-tuk, camel, anything that moves.
Book a holiday now and you could be doing something others can only dream of.
Just exchange £10 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll get £30 back in tokens to put towards your trip with Intrepid Travel.
Visit www.intrepidtravel.com/tesco for the widest choice of cultural journeys and adventures to suit all ages and wallets.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Follow instructions in the email to redeem your token codes.
- Good bargainBy twojacks29 October 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Recently used my vouchers for 4 times the value. £120 gave me £440 (special offer, keep a look out) Got my golden triangle trip for February almost free, flights are extra but this is a real bargain. Booking was a breeze. This is a review for Tesco club card vouchers as I have yet to go on the holiday.Date used : 29/09/2014
- The Adventure CompanyBy VAK118 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Have booked a holiday with TAC for autumn of next year using this brilliant Tesco C/C offer. Rang TAC first to check on price and availability, then ordered clubcard vouchers which arrived by e-mail within minutes, so rang TAC back and booked holiday. 2 weeks in Morocco with flights for 2 people with B & B and some meals for total £800. Amazing value and I cannot believe the offer is so good. £800 per person off the cost of the holiday is incredible and would apply to long-haul holidays as well - anything in TAC and Intrepid's brochures and no restriction on dates of travel. Just have to pay for initial deposit without use of vouchers. The two ladies I spoke with could not have been more helpful.Date used : 18/08/2014
- Vietnam & Cambodia trip - Best use of rewardsBy shazza14 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I used my clubcard vouchers towards this trip in 2012. Best use of my vouchers as three times the value. Second time going away with the Adventure Company and plan to go again this year. Would highly recommend them for a full on itinerary where every day just gets better. The guides were chosen well and the hotels/accommodation were good standard. The junk boat on Halong Bay was a fantastic overnight experience; a cycle ride through the paddy fields and countryside a lasting memory. Also went with the Adventure Company on the Inca Trail, Peru in 2011 - a hard but fantastic experience and all our needs catered for even 4,000m up! Don't hesitate to bookwith the Adventure Company.Date used : 01/11/2012
Add to basket
• Bookings can be made for trips bought on a ‘land only’ or ‘flight inclusive’ basis
• Holidays must be booked at least 14 days before departure.• You cannot use token codes to pay for the deposit. This must be paid by credit or debit card.
• The maximum redemption value for token codes is £800 per person which can be used as part payment for a holiday.
• At the start of your call please advise the sales consultant that you plan to use the token codes as part payment and state the value of the token codes so that they know how to manage the booking. You cannot add more token codes to your booking at a later date.
Terms & Conditions
• Check Intrepid Travel’s website for the latest tour prices. Visit www.intrepidtravel.com/tesco or call 0845 154 7190 for all details.
• All bookings must be made directly with Intrepid Travel via their dedicated phone number 0845 154 7190. Tours are subject to availability and their standard Booking Conditions. While the vast majority of trips are guaranteed to depart with 1 person booked, a selection of trips require a minimum number of persons booking the tour. In the event of this number not being achieved, the operator reserve the right to cancel the tour; although of course they will make every effort to offer you suitable alternative arrangements in the first instance.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes.
• Token codes may be combined with current promotional discounts offered by Intrepid Travel, but are not combinable with loyalty discounts. Token codes cannot be accepted against optional extras such as holiday insurance. Token codes cannot be exchanged for cash.
• You cannot use token codes to pay for the deposit. This must be paid by credit or debit card.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details*, phone - 0845 300 88 00 (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. *Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• ATOL Protected 6352. ABTA Y0766
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.