Set sail on one of Hurtigruten's incredible coastal cruises. Whether you float round the Norwegian fjords or the sub-zero icy bays of Antarctica, Hurtigruten will take you the farthest reaches of the globe, all in the name of the stunning natural beauty only found along the world's coasts.
What you get
Translated into English, 'Hurtigruten' means 'Express Route' and that's exactly what the Hurtigruten voyaging company offers. See the breathtaking fjords of Norway or the Northern Lights at a discount price when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get £30 in Hurtigruten tokens to put towards the boat trip of a lifetime.
Do not forget your camera for a Hurtigruten trip; sights like the Northern Lights are magical moments that need to be captured. With a Hurtigruten winter cruise you can see them and experience polar twilight. These cruises provide both surreal experiences and wonderful ones like the Arctic Circle cruise where your clock might tell you it's midnight, but the sun's still in the sky, clear as day.
Hurtigruten cruises have been running for over a hundred years so have sailed hundreds of thousands around the magical, snow-covered northern landscapes. Become one of those lucky passengers today by booking you and the family a room with some of the best views in the world.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Hurtigruten,
additional information about Hurtigruten (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- WOW - what a saving and very straighfoward to bookBy Wicksychick17 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
From start to finish a very easy transaction. Phoned to check availability. Spoke to a very helpful girl who was able to answer all my questions and gave advice re flights (I booked these separately on line in the end). I paid a deposit with my card as the vouchers weren't quite going to cover the whole cost of 2 people (we had been saving for a while as we had been unable to get our usual summer holiday deal with another company). I input all the voucher details online and they arrived within a few days. As suggested we sent these by special delivery as they were worth just over £2000. The next day we received an updated invoice by email showing that the whole cost of the holiday had now been paid. I can't wait to go now (Feb 2015)Date used : 29/08/2014
- Absolutely brilliant, thanks Tesco!By Cakebaker6626 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I still can't quite believe that we have booked a £2000 holiday and paid for 90% of it with our Tesco tokens. We have been saving our tokens for quite a while. The process was really easy, we booked a 6 day package including flights (Arctic Highlights). Sure enough the tokens were accepted in payment and the transaction was very easy indeed. We used to use our tokens for restaurants and other smaller purchases, this time it has been amazing to save them up and do something really big. Still in shock at what great value it is. We were hoping to cover the cost of 1 person, but were amazed that 3 times the value paid for so much more, including flights. I recommend posting your tokens off by recorded delivery - you wouldn't want it to go missing in the post. Tesco, we love you!Date used : 08/08/2014
Add to basket
• You must book with the tour operator at least 14 days before you travel
• Tokens cannot be used to pay deposits unless the entire holiday is being paid for in tokens, excluding any applicable taxes or optional extras that cannot be paid for with tokens as stated in the terms and conditions.
• Voyage must be for a minimum 5-night duration (with the exception of the Arctic Highlights Tour which will be included)
Terms & Conditions
• All Bookings must be made via the dedicated booking phone line and will be subject to supplier’s standard booking conditions.
• Bookings will not be available over the web and cannot and cannot be booked via travel agents. Call 0844 272 8261 to make your reservation. Please inform the Reservations Consultant that you are using tokens to pay for all or part of your holiday. The reservation consultant will take your booking details, confirm your reservation and provide you with a booking reference. Please write your booking reference on your tokens and send them to Hurtigruten.
• Voyage must be for a minimum 5-night duration (with the exception of the Arctic Highlights Tour which will be included). Tokens are valid on new bookings only and non-transferable.
• Basic cost does not include: government flight taxes; airport taxes; airport security charges; land tours; hotels; shore excursions; insurance; payment towards on board spend of any type; administration fees; fuel supplements; or any optional extras or ancillary items. Tokens cannot be used for deposit payments.
• Any outstanding remittance will be required 10 weeks prior to your holiday start date. Please note that if you are making a booking less than 10 weeks in advance of travel Hurtigruten may debit the full holiday cost from your debit or credit card and refund it upon receipt of your tokens.
• Tokens are valid for 3 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights