Just Go! Holidays
Set off on a short break with Just Go! Holidays. You'll receive a wealth of choice destinations across the UK and Europe, travelling via one of the country's leading coach tour operators.
What you get
Whether you're planning a British seaside holiday, a stay in the gorgeous English countryside, or if you plan on travelling further afield to either Ireland or Europe, Just Go! Holidays can provide stunning accommodation and the transport to take you there. To make use of this fabulous coach tour operator, and at a discount price, just use your Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £10 in vouchers for £30 Just Go! Holidays tokens and the trip could become a reality in no time.
Just Go! Holidays is one of the UK's leading coach tour operators, and delivers holiday-goers to exquisite destinations all across the UK and Europe. It means you can leave your car and your worries at home with a Just Go! holiday, and let the experienced drivers pick you up and drop you off at your hotel, whether it's the Scarborough coast or a European Christmas market!
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Just Go! Holidays,
additional information about Just Go! Holidays (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good value holidayBy napier04 November 2014aged 65 or overFemale
This was a very enjoyable holiday. The Auckland Hotel was clean and the staff very friendly and efficient. The food was good and plentiful and we were very lucky with the coach driver who lived on the island and was very well informed. If I was looking for a downside, the bed was very, very firm!Date used : 31/10/2014
- value for moneyBy waxlyrical18 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
Just came back from a tour through tesco with justgo. We went on tour called Canterbury and France. We stayed at Grand Burstine Hotel in Folkstone. Hotel basic and ok. Our room was very basic but beds comfortable, Our bathroom floor was disgusting, it had huge brown stains all over. We asked for another room, willing to pay for upgrade but was told Hotel was fully booked. They agreed that floor was awful, said it could have been fake tan from previous occupants. Gave us bath towels to put down. Wasn't good enough! Food was ok, something for everyone. Entertainment ok and trips good. Driver was nice although never seen him from one trip to another.Date used : 11/08/2014
- A nice treat towards the cost of your holidayBy redhead724 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I use just go holldays alot for coach holidays and the prices are good anyway but you can use 90.00per person of the cost of your holiday in tesco clubcard vouchers very east to reedeem and no hassle at all. i am going to london in August and i am used £30.00 of the price of the 3 day tour which was very good i am going to book for next year to italy venice the laggon 10 days and i will use my tesco reward vouchers for this.Date used : 23/06/2014
- Repeat performanceBy 10 June 2014aged 65 or overMale
Just back from Scarborough, where we spent an enjoyable few days. Our driver, Don, was total rubbish at organising decent weather for us and it only changed when I assumed responsibility for it. Seriously, he was extremely good at his job. Had great repartee with him. We are away again with Justgo in August and sincerely hope that we get him again. Our traveling companions added to the enjoyment of our break. The Grand hotel did not exactly live up to it's name but must have done in it's heyday. The "Ritz" it ain't but we were not expecting it to be so, not at the prices that Justgo charge. It was perfectly adequate. The rooms were clean and kept that way by the daily maid service. The food was varied and acceptable. The evening entertainment could have been better but at least it existed. All in all, a bargain break, especially when using Tesco Boost vouchers. We will certainly be back for more.Date used : 10/06/2014
- Luck of the DrawBy nananeat06 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I think, LuckyDuck58, that you were just unlucky with your driver. Hubby and I went to Spain for Christmas and our driver couldn't have done more for us. To be honest, though, we did hear a few complaints from other holidaymakers about their drivers. We exchanged £60 worth of points for £180 off our holiday. Brilliant!! Thanks, Tesco, you made a reasonably priced holiday VERY AFFORDABLE.Date used : 10/10/2013
Add to basket
• Tokens must be redeemed within 14 days of making your booking.
• The maximum value of tokens you can use on a Just Go! Holidays tour is £90 per passenger.
Terms & Conditions
• Your tokens are only valid on NEW bookings and are valid against the full price of the holiday. Tokens are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• Tokens must be redeemed at the time of booking; they cannot be cashed in at a later date. In the event that you cancel all or part of your booking any monies owing to you under our standard cancellation terms and conditions will be refunded in tokens before any cash payment.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights