Just Go! Holidays
Set off on a short break with Just Go! Holidays. You'll receive a wealth of choice destinations across the UK and Europe, travelling via one of the country's leading coach tour operators.
What you get
Whether you're planning a British seaside holiday, a stay in the gorgeous English countryside, or if you plan on travelling further afield to either Ireland or Europe, Just Go! Holidays can provide stunning accommodation and the transport to take you there. To make use of this fabulous coach tour operator, and at a discount price, just use your Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £10 in vouchers for £30 Just Go! Holidays tokens and the trip could become a reality in no time.
Just Go! Holidays is one of the UK's leading coach tour operators, and delivers holiday-goers to exquisite destinations all across the UK and Europe. It means you can leave your car and your worries at home with a Just Go! holiday, and let the experienced drivers pick you up and drop you off at your hotel, whether it's the Scarborough coast or a European Christmas market!
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Just Go! Holidays, download this additional information about Just Go! Holidays (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.justgoholidays.com/tesco.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Luck of the DrawBy nananeat06 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I think, LuckyDuck58, that you were just unlucky with your driver. Hubby and I went to Spain for Christmas and our driver couldn't have done more for us. To be honest, though, we did hear a few complaints from other holidaymakers about their drivers. We exchanged £60 worth of points for £180 off our holiday. Brilliant!! Thanks, Tesco, you made a reasonably priced holiday VERY AFFORDABLE.Date used : 10/10/2013
- A let downBy LuckyDuck5802 October 2013aged 55 to 64Female
I'm afraid I can't entirely agree with the other reviews for Just Go. I went on the Alsace and Black Forest tour with my husband, which we were really looking forward to. Having been recommended to Just Go I we thought it would be a good holiday especially as they are so reasonably priced. Once starting to talk to other passengers we realised our thought on the holiday were everyone else's as well. Having complained to the company we will definitely not be booking with them again as they basically just brushed the complaint under the carpet. I think the driver struggling to stay awake on the journey down is a serious concern, they don't. Also the very short amount of time allowed for visiting the places on the tour was ridiculously short. We found the driver to be uncooperative and no consideration for the older people on the tour, he would just park the coach and let you walk to the place you were visiting, most places he could of drop off near to the town and then parked the coach, but not interested. Some of the older people who were fairly fit for their age had to forfeit the visit and sat somewhere along the way as it was to far to walk. It was such a shame as it could of been such a nice holiday. The hotel I have to say was very nice and very nice food.Date used : 14/07/2013
- great value twice overBy debs03 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Just go hols are great value with top class accomodation food and friendly people, add £100 off each person with your tesco vouchers as well and you wont get a better deal anywhere! Just had a fab week in Torquay. Thanks tescos and Just Go !Date used : 21/05/2013
- Happy HolidaysBy Rosebud02 June 2013aged 65 or overFemale
Have had many good holidays with Just Go Holidays thanks to our Tesco Clubcard rewards. We hope to have many more.Date used : 02/06/2013
- brilliantBy billy23 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
we use the clubcard rewards times three to pay most of the holiday and it was brilliantDate used : 16/06/2012
Add to basket
• Tokens must be redeemed within 14 days of making your booking.
• The maximum value of tokens you can use on a Just Go! Holidays tour is £90 per passenger.
Terms & Conditions
• Your tokens are only valid on NEW bookings and are valid against the full price of the holiday. Tokens are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• Tokens must be redeemed at the time of booking; they cannot be cashed in at a later date. In the event that you cancel all or part of your booking any monies owing to you under our standard cancellation terms and conditions will be refunded in tokens before any cash payment.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights