Take a trip with Leger Holidays, an escorted coach holiday company offering a vast range of opportunity whether it's a long weekend break or an extended family getaway.
What you get
Leger Holidays give you access to loads of Europe's most exciting destinations. From Austria to Italy, France, Germany, Eastern Europe, Croatia and lots more besides, Leger Holidays is a coach tour operator you can depend on. You can make a booking with Leger and get your holiday at a discount when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll receive £30 in Leger Holidays tokens to put towards that European coach trip you've been waiting for.
There are over 400 pick-up points scattered around the UK so a Leger coach should always be within easy reach. All Leger want from their customer base is satisfaction, so that's why they're so keen to help you experience the best from European culture, whichever country you choose. Leger provides comfort and efficiency in all facets of the coach holiday experience so you get the best out of your trip.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Leger Holidays,
additional information about Leger Holidays (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Holiday nightmare/By Jazzgirl01 May 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Worst Holiday we have ever been on. Never again. Weeked trip to visit the bulbfields of Holland and to see the flower parade. Itinerary constantly changed and the cause of us being unable to see the flower parade. Only one 15 mins toilet break from Calais to the boat in Holland (hours). Food on board poor. Return journey more of the same with the toilets being locked on the coach when we reach Dover. Thankfully we were only going to Sth Mimms rest of passengers going as far as Shefield with no toilet. No point in questioning changes as all conversations with drivers were met with a dismissive attitude. This day 25 to go ,and counting down, until we get Leger Hoildays reply to our complaint. Have asked that any money refunded to to our chosen Multiple Sclerosis Charity??????Date used : 01/05/2015
- Normandy LandingsBy Thrugelmir20 September 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Just returned from a battlefield tour of the Normandy beaches and Falaise Pocket. Had a great trip with Leger Holidays. Can highly recommend the organisation and attention to detail , the quality of the drivers and tour guides. Will certainly redeem vouchers in the future for trips with Leger.Date used : 19/09/2014
- great holidaysBy Fletch27 October 2013aged 65 or overMale
We have been using our vouchers as part payment for holidays ever since Leger took part in the exchange process. Last year we went to the Croatian Riviera and "the great little trains of Austria" and this year Andorra and Northern Spain plus Austria Switzerland Germany and Lichstenstein. All have been great holidays with fantastic drivers. We have already booked a holiday in Bohemia next year part paid with vouchers and as soon as we receive our next vouchers we intend to book a Winter Wonderland break. This is a great way to use your vouchers and is outstanding value.Date used : 16/08/2013
- Excellent HolidaysBy Lucky29 September 2013aged 65 or overMale
We have just got home from our second holiday with Leger using Tesco Vouchers to pay for a good part of them. They have both been so good that we will be booking next year's during the coming week. The planning that goes into these touring holidays is meticulous because they really do run like clockwork. The hotels that were used on the tours we have done were first class as well. I am amazed that I am the first person to write a review and it is the first time I have written one about anything.
Add to basket
• You must book with the tour operator at least 21 days before you travel
• For 4 – 7 days duration holidays the maximum token redemption is £150 per person per booking.
• For 8 days and above duration holidays the maximum token redemption is £350 per person per booking.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer applies to holidays by coach only (Excludes Holidays by Air).
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights