Belleair offer unrivalled accommodation options in luxury resorts, great hotels and apartments, superb farmhouses and holiday villas across the Maltese Islands
What you get
Established in 1971, Belleair Holidays maintains its standards of providing quality holidays and tailor-made services to Malta, Gozo and Comino. Belleair Holidays offer unrivalled accommodation options in luxury resorts, great hotels and apartments, superb farmhouses and holiday villas across the Maltese Islands.
With 17 UK airports (on scheduled, charter and lo-cost airlines) they can offer local departures from an airport near you and this means that no matter what your budget or your particular requirements we have an option to suit your pocket.
All items booked are held secure for your piece of mind
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Belleair Holidays,
additional information about Belleair Holidays (download PDF file *)
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Got to be done a month in advance.By bananaman14 January 2014aged 55 to 64Male
As the Cosmos deal is not so good any more I thought I would try this company. I have a week off work and wanted to fly out on Feb 8th but as it was January the 10th they would not accept my Tesco vouchers. :-(Date used : 14/01/2014
Add to basket
• For departures from 1st April 2014 to 31st October 2014, the maximum token value that can be redeemed is £400 per booking.
• You must book at least 30 days before departure.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens cannot be used for Accommodation Only Holidays or Flight Only Holidays.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights