Monarch Scheduled Flights
- Visit their website
Fly away with Monarch to your favourite holiday hotspots across Europe and beyond – use your Clubcard vouchers & say “Hello Sunshine”!
What you get
Monarch are always looking for ways to make your flight even more enjoyable. Whether it’s a city break or simply relaxing on a beach, their expert crew will take good care of you, ensuring your holiday starts from the moment you check-in.
As well as Monarch’s usual flights to the top summer sun and family destinations including Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, the Canaries and Balearics, you can now choose from many of their city and ski destinations too, including Rome, Venice and Verona. They have also increased flights to Barcelona, so you can enjoy the popular city of culture and cuisine more than ever before! Seasoned skier? Fly with Monarch to Munich, Friedrichshafen and Grenoble, giving you direct access to the Alps and fun on the slopes. Plus new routes from East Midlands and Leeds Bradford airports mean you will be spoilt for choice.
So why wait? Exchange your vouchers and start counting down to your holiday today.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll email you a confirmation of your order within 30 minutes.
3. Monarch will then email you within 24 hours with details on how to activate your Monarch account online - please note this may take longer due to additional security checks.
- If you are already registered with Monarch just follow the link in the email to log in to your Monarch account.
4. Once you have received your activation confirmation email from Monarch, go to www.monarch.co.uk and book your flight(s).
- Great use of pointsBy ChestersMum28 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This is the 2nd time I've used points for monarch flights. Unlike airmiles there are no restrictions on flight. We like extra legroom but begrudge paying so find using the vouchers a bit of a treat that offsets that cost. As others have said, very quick & simple to do and no hidden tricks or catches. Definitely well recommendedDate used : 07/06/2015
- Good dealBy Zhanetta20 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Great deal, easy to use, no hidden restrictions. Recommended!Date used : 30/05/2015
- Great value from Tesco and MonarchBy MartinM15 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Could not be simpler or better value highly recommendedDate used : 05/06/2015
- So easyBy Bevjean11 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This is so easy. Exchanged vouchers with Tesco for Monarch vouchers, received a confirmation voucher straight away. Very shortly after I received an email from Monarch with a link to register to them and then was able to book my flights and use the voucher code against the booking! Hey presto all paid for and booked! Took an hour at the most to do the whole thing. Would definitely use this offer again.Date used : 20/05/2015
- Quick and easyBy jimothyjames27 May 2015aged 35 to 44Male
I was booking a flight for summer hols to Mallorca. Monarch came out the best price, especially with extra luggage for my bike. As luck would have it, just as I was about to book, a clubcard email arrived with Boost info, and Monarch airlines offer! Having cashed in my vouchers, I was worried that I might miss out on the good flight price while waiting for the Monarch voucher to arrive. No problems, it says within 24hours on the website, I had my voucher email within a few hours and was able to book the flight online and just added my Monarch voucher code at checkout. Quick. Easy.Date used : 05/05/2015
- Superb use of pointsBy Kipling23 May 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Very quick, very easy and we've got our holiday flights just by using clubcard! As others have said, would be nice with a little bit more exchange value but can't complain too much. Very happy
- Excellent PurchaseBy Debi426022 April 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Quick and speedy exchange. Code sent quickly for you to purchase flights. Exchanged and booked my flights within an hour.Date used : 01/04/2015
- Very SimpleBy Saffron21 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I was very pleased with how easy and fast it was to exchange the club card tokens, making a big difference to the cost of our flights.
- Easy PeasyBy Sabs20 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Very easy to exchange vouchers - got code very quickly! would love it if you could get at least 2 x value as per others to make it more tempting to use Monarch as a travel providerDate used : 06/04/2015
- Fast and simpleBy canaryboy20 April 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Very easy to follow. Will certainly consider using again, just disappointed that Monarch have cut back on flights from my local airport (Leeds-Bradford) and that I just missed out on a 2:1 Tesco promotion!Date used : 20/04/2015
- BRILLIANTBy HOCKLEYHEATH08 April 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Love being able to use our Tesco vouchers on Monarch flights. Would be wonderful if they did more value to each point though !!!Date used : 01/03/2015
- Super saverBy Geps05 April 2015aged 65 or overMale
Very easy to use. If only you could get 3 times the value of your points!!Date used : 28/02/2015
- EasyBy Sporto23 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Really easy to points to convert into £'s to use on Monarch. Flight book and really looking forward to flying when it comes around.Date used : 02/03/2015
- Quick, simple and easyBy Leighly9314 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
A very straightforward process. I received the email from Monarch very quickly and went on to book my flights with no issues at all. A very easy Clubcard boost! Would recommend.Date used : 17/02/2015
- Holiday boostBy Liveforholidays09 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I really like this offer with the boost coupons and the monarch staff are really helpful. The only thing I don't like is the fact that you can't buy the exact amount needed with your boost vouchers so you end up wasting some. Monarch booked me priority boarding on the return flight to use up the excess cash, but I would have preferred it to be re credited to my boost account. Will use again as its a good offer.Date used : 01/03/2015
- ExcellentBy Owenfamily28 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
First time to use the Tesco voucher scheme for Monarch. Very quick and easy to use on line for flights for the family in July 2015, paying the difference in cash. RecommendedDate used : 06/02/2015
- BrilliantBy Maddy5523 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
So easy. Flights booked for holiday in Teneriffe for November. Can't fault it.
- Easy to useBy Thedaisyd21 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Simple way of reducing your Flight cost with Monarch. Very easy to apply the voucher when bookingDate used : 01/02/2015
- superb boostBy pain4013 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This is the second time we have used tesco clubcard boost against Monarch flights. It is simple to use the system and a great way to reduce the cost of your holidayDate used : 02/02/2015
- Great valueBy 05 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Male
So simple and such good value. Always struggle to know what to spend vouchers on now the kids don't use the theme parks. This is just what we were looking for. Naples here we come!Date used : 14/01/2015
- Quick, Easy & A Great RewardBy Bullyon04 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Love flying with Monarch anyway, but this reward deal helps us to reduce our flying costs even more. The process is very simple, and works! Couldn't think of anything better to use our clubcard vouchers on. Thank you Tesco for hooking up with Monarch & visa versa.Date used : 04/02/2015
- Best purchase everBy cheerysmile15 December 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We find this the most useful boost of all. We just save up our Tesco points to buy flights for our next holiday. Pity the exchange isn't more generous but it definitely has made us always try to fly with Monarch wherever we go.Date used : 11/11/2014
- BrilliantBy Benners03 December 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Very easy to use well worth exchange them book a flight to spainDate used : 18/11/2015
- LOOKING FORWARD TO SUMMERBy Brier26 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This is the second time we have used vouchers for a Monarch Flight. We were very sceptical at first, as we wanted to fly in the Summer holidays and with most other company offers, this is not included. However, here we are again flying out to Spain in July and coming back in August, thanks to this offer. A very big thank you for making this possible. Summer here we come!............... P.S The service on Monarch was excellent.Date used : 21/11/2014
- simple and straight forwardBy pcyysjh26 November 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Very easy to use system. Code from Monarch arrived promptly and was simple to apply online. Would use again.
- Fly awayBy LiverpoolLass25 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
The clubcard boost greatly reduces the flight cost so it is very pleasurable to get away as every little helpsDate used : 25/11/2014
- EasyPeasyBy TravelGirl17 November 2014Female
So very easy - would recommend doing this, its quick and easy and saves money on your flightDate used : 29/10/2014
- Come fly with Tesco/MonarchBy Wart12 November 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I read the reviews & the best way to order. This could not be any simpler, a great offer from Tesco & Monarch.I'll do this again.Date used : 11/10/2014
- Money saverBy Silvershopper4326 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
This was the second time we have used Tesco vouchers towards Monarch flights, the process is very easy to use and you save money.Date used : 14/10/2014
- Well worth itBy Smiffy11 October 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Would highly recommend doing this, its quick and easy. I saved £120 on my flightDate used : 21/09/2014
- Flight made easyBy Runfatboyrun10 October 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Been using our Tesco vouchers for flights now for 5 years and its a great financial help. On top of that its easy and the level of service matches any other no frills airline. Highly recommend it.Date used : 19/09/2014
- easy to bookBy playa27 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
wasnt sure about using clubcard points to book flight but found it to so easy. would not hesitate to book again and would reccomend it.Date used : 22/12/2014
- boost for Monarch flightsBy KT2122 September 2014
Brilliant! So easy to use. Really made a difference to the cost of our flights!
- Flight to FaroBy Geoffb04 September 2014
The system is simplicity itself and my booking was completed in 15 minutes.
- Great ValueBy Elizabeth1629 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
The offer is quick and easy to use can also be used to pay for extra leg room seats Saving money on your flights gives you more spending moneyDate used : 15/08/2014
- Excellent use of vouchersBy Darley422 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
Simple to exchange. Check your flights first to see how many vouchers you need to exchange, As other reviewers have stated Monarch email comes through very quickly, had the flights booked and sorted within 15 minutes. Will definitely use again.Date used : 31/07/2014
- flightsBy christal195915 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Always received good service ,use monarch twice a year use online check in which is quick and efficient .would recommend monarch as a good airline.Date used : 06/05/2014
- Great Flight SavingBy Thursday115 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
A perfect way to save money on flights. We take regular flights with Monarch and such savings are always welcome. The whole process, using clubcard boost, is simple and straightforward
- very goodBy jobell14 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
so easy will use again. Please keep this one going Tesco.
- Good use of vouchersBy Lagern07 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
A quick and easy way to use your Clubcard vouchers, for those planning to take flights to places served by Monarch.Date used : 05/07/2014
- Excellent use of clubcard vouchersBy SKG5519 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Very easy to exchange, have a look for your flights first to see how much you need to change in vouchers. The email with code comes through within 5 minutes. I will certainly use this one again and would recommend this as 5 stars!Date used : 16/07/2014
- Great deal easy to useBy Twepsay15 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Monarch website simple and easy to use. Received code by email and went straight to site to do booking. Used Monarch previously and find the site to be transparent in explaining the options you can pay for. Recommend visiting their site to check you are happy with flight times and overall cost before sending away for vouchers. There are slightly cheaper airlines if you want them but we find the choice and clarity of options with Monarch is good.Date used : 23/06/2014
- fantastic deal- very easy to useBy catfamilymum02 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Brilliant deal, looked on monarch and chose flights I wanted plus add ons, once I knew the price went back on clubcard, ordered vouchers to the flights value and they were emailed within 5 minutes then straight back on to monarch and flights booked! have done the same again for another set of flights. Great as no restrictions on which scheduled flights you can book ( not charter though), no price hike for clubcard customers, and quick enough to be able to book the flights you wantDate used : 10/06/2014
- Great money saverBy DickKlink28 June 2014aged 55 to 64Male
This is the second time we've used this scheme and it worked well both times and saved us a lot of money by getting half again for the value of the coupons! Will definitely use again!Date used : 24/04/2014
- Works WellBy Spindleshanks16 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This is the second time we have used our vouchers to purchase Monarch flights. Worked well both times. Tip - I always go through the Monarch booking process first to ensure I know exactly how much the flight will cost.Date used : 30/05/2014
- Simple!By List08 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Have exchanged Clubcard vouchers for Monarch ones before as we regularly fly with them to Spain. The conversion is easy to do on the Clubcard website and the new voucher value appeared almost instantaneously in my Monarch account. For me it's one of the best ways to use by Clubcard rewardsDate used : 15/05/2014
- Monarch vouchersBy Jerry66804 June 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Great that you can use them towards extras, only problem is that you have to contact Monarch by telephone, waited for ages to sort the discount outDate used : 15/05/2014
- Saved a packetBy oneofdumbledoresarmy17 May 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I was nervous at first regarding this exchange scheme, as things quite often go horribly wrong for me where computers are concerned. However, to my amazement, the process of turning my clubcard vouchers into one and a half times their value was simplicity itself and I now look forward to my flight to Tenerife in September in the smug knowledge that I have saved a huge amount of money. Thanks Monarch for being in this scheme.
- Excellent offer!By Linnielin11 May 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Having compared flights on the internet, the price between Monarch and one of it's competitors was minimal. Because I could boost my clubcard points against the price with Monarch, this meant that I could upgrade to an Essentials package and increase my luggage allowance too - and get half of the cost deducted off one of my flights. This is an excellent offer - was so easy to use, and I'll definitely use it again.Date used : 25/04/2014
- Great savings on Monarch flightBy Graham15 April 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I have recently used the boost vouchers against our holiday flights with Monarch. The process was quick and easy,I am looking forward to my next statement where I will be doing the same again. Well done Tesco and Monarch.Date used : 02/04/2014
- Great valueBy Cordera31 January 2014aged 35 to 44Female
As my Husband and I already have 5 return flights booked for this year with Monarch we are really chuffed to be able to use our clubcard points to pay for extra legroom seats and in-flight meals. Really easy to use and great value for money.Date used : 31/01/2014
- BrilliantBy Golfers03 December 2013aged 65 or overFemale
Saved the vouchers for a golfing trip to Portugal. Very easy to use on the website. Transaction completed without a hitch.Date used : 03/12/2013
- Very SimpleBy JLROW02 December 2013aged 55 to 64Female
I was really pleased to see the partnership with Monarch as it's an airline I use anyway, the boost of my vouchers was easy and although I did have to contact Monarch it was all completed very easily and I saved quite a bit of money. It will definately sway me to shop at Tesco more often so I can save up.Date used : 04/09/2013
- PAID FOR EXTRASBy 30 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I HAD ALREADY BOOKED FLIGHTS THROUGH MONARCH BUT WAS ABLE TO EASILY ADD IN FLIGHT MEALS AND ALLOCATED SEATING USING MY CLUBCARD POINTS, THE BOOST MEANT THAT MY POINTS WERE WORTH ONE AND A HALF TIMES THEIR FACE VALUE AND A QUICK PHONECALL TO MONARCH WAS ALL IT TOOK TO REDEEMDate used : 10/11/2013
- Monarch VouchersBy kaza02 August 2013aged 55 to 64Female
The Tesco/Monarch partnership is brilliant - I love getting my shopping and using my clubard knowing that I'm also saving some money on my holiday flight - it keeps me going thru the long winter months! The e-mail vouchers come back quickly and they are so easy to load on the Monarch booking site and whoosh- you see the cost of you booking fly down! Great - long may this reward (sorry - boost!) live!!Date used : 20/07/2013
- Easy-PeazyBy Ceeanndee21 June 2013aged 65 or overFemale
Very easy way to pay for flights for a holiday which will be enjoyed even more having saved a substantial amount of money. Thank you very much Tesco.Date used : 30/05/2013
- Excellent - quick and easyBy katzmorekatz20 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Within an hour of requesting my vouchers I was able to register with Monarch, upload the vouchers and book my flight! Was a very quick and easy process from start to finish. I had to call Monarch to complete the booking as an error occurred, but they were very polite and helpful. Definately recommend.Date used : 30/05/2013
- What a doddleBy Tommo19 June 2013aged 65 or overMale
This was such an easy and cost effective way of booking a flight. Definitely to be recommendedDate used : 30/05/2013
- BrilliantBy Spainadict30 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
So easy to use. This is the second time I have used the service and it is excellentDate used : 30/05/2013
Add to basket
• Your Monarch e-voucher is not valid against Flights originating outside the UK or where the booking is made in Euros, Car Hire, Hotels, Package Holidays, Insurance or Transfers.
• Prior to converting your vouchers into Monarch e-vouchers, please check flight availability and cost as Monarch e-vouchers are for single use only and cannot be split or refunded where the booking value is less than that of the e-voucher.
• Your Monarch e-voucher is not valid against Car Hire, Hotels, Package Holidays, Insurance or Transfers.
Terms & Conditions
• Monarch e-vouchers are for single use only and cannot be split or refunded where the flight booking value is less than that of the e-voucher. All passengers on the booking must be travelling to/from the same destination, on the same dates. It is not possible to book different flights within the same transaction using a single e-voucher.
• Monarch e-vouchers are valid against scheduled flights only (flight numbers beginning ZB).
• Monarch e-vouchers can be used to pay for additional items (meals, extra leg room...) on the initial booking. They cannot be used after you've booked your flight.
• Once the booking is made any extras added after confirmation cannot be paid for using e-vouchers.
• Your Monarch e-voucher is not valid against Flights originating outside the UK or where the booking is made in Euros, Car Hire, Hotels, Package Holidays, Insurance or Transfers.
• Monarch e-vouchers can be redeemed through the Monarch Call Centre but flight cost will be higher.
• There is a minimum credit card fee of £5 or 3.0% of booking value, whichever is greater.
• Monarch standard terms and conditions apply.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.