Blackpool Tower Dungeon
Take a trip through 1,000 years of Lancashire’s gruesome and funny history and experience the dark and mysterious past of the Pool that is Black.
What you get
Nobody tells stories like The Blackpool Tower Dungeon (a Merlin Entertainments attraction): exciting, scary and bloody funny. For the privilege, we'll send you one entry admission token for every £4.50 worth of Clubcard vouchers you exchange.
Journey into the belly of The Blackpool Tower. Your 70 minute journey will take you through 1000 years of Lancashire's dark history. Guided by a full cast of actors, you and your companions walk through The Dungeon, moving from show to show. Shows are based on real Lancastrian's history, minus the boring bits.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Blackpool Tower Dungeon entry token,
additional information about Blackpool Tower Dungeon entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- what a laughBy AngelCoco23 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
A big thumbs up, 11 out of 10 Laughed loads at other visitors jumping and screamimg. The people outside getting people in to visit was just as enteraining and the inside.Date used : 08/10/2014
- Good bit of funBy DJH120 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
saved a lot of money by using Tesco vouchers. It was a fun time not to be taken to seriously, a good laugh and interactive.Date used : 12/10/2014
- Bored !!By MrsHD24 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Was really bored at the dungeons! Its scarier being in the office on my own on a friday night! I think the scary bit was that it was dark. We didn't have children with us, but the content in bit with the doctor/nurse probably wasn't suitable for children. Wouldn't bother recommending it to anyone.Date used : 18/09/2014
- EntertainingBy Paris17 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Can't believe the other review.It is suitable for children 8 and over as stated.Children of this age can appreciate that it is not real and find it both amusing and enjoyable.Great day out.Date used : 30/08/2014
- Not for families!By MrsWLP02 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Not a nice experience at all! Not good for a family day out! Children under 13 should not be allowed in. It is over the top (not funny) not scary just very weird on goings. None of my children aged 16,15 & 8 enjoyed it! There were children traumatised and screaming in the dungeon with the nurse in. That part was NOT for any children to see, the adults were all complaining! Awful! Very upset and disappointed!Date used : 01/09/2014
Add to basket
• This token cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, combination tickets, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, Priority Access, timed tickets or group access.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Terms & Conditions
• This token cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, combination tickets, Priory Access, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, timed tickets, group access, special concerts, events and/or private parties when the Attraction may be closed to the public.
• Visitors under the age of 3 years enter The Blackpool Tower Dungeon free of charge. Visitors aged 14 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult aged 15 years or over.
• Admissions tickets for the day of visit, once issued, are non-transferable and non-refundable. The Blackpool Tower Dungeon tokens can be used only once.
• Amended, defaced or photocopied tokens will not be accepted. Exchange or sale of this Token or ticket for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud. No cash alternatives will be offered in lieu of the specified offer. Tokens are non-transferable and only one token can be used per person and per transaction.
• Tokens are subject to availability and The Merlin Entertainments Group / The Blackpool Tower Dungeon conditions of entry. By using your token you accept these Terms & Conditions and are bound by the regulations currently in force at the Attraction copies of which are available on request.
• The Blackpool Tower Dungeon reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities (including closure of rides, for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons such as over capacity). Height and size and medical restrictions apply to certain rides/attractions.
• The Dungeons are not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or young children.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.