Madame Tussauds Blackpool
Famous for its celebrity wax figures, Madame Tussauds, Blackpool is the only one of its kind outside of London, and a visit here will leave you feeling more than a little star struck.
What you get
Famous for its celebrity wax figures, Madame Tussauds, Blackpool is the only one of its kind outside of London, and a visit here will leave you feeling more than a little star struck. Make it even more enjoyable by exchanging £4.50 in Clubcard vouchers for a day’s admission.
This engaging and interactive attraction grants you an audience with some of Britain’s best known celebrities from Keith Lemon to Simon Cowell, Jamie Oliver to David Attenborough, even the Queen, and loads of other stars from the world of music, sport and entertainment.
Known for his bad moods and lack of personal hygiene, everyone’s favourite ogre, Shrek, has come to Blackpool. Created by the studios at Madame Tussauds, the 7ft tall figure is Blackpool’s tallest and will feature in the brand new interactive Children’s Zone – a world first for Madame Tussauds – which includes a swamp-themed log crawl.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Madame Tussauds Blackpool, download this additional information about Madame Tussauds Blackpool (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.madametussauds.com/Blackpool.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• This token cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, combination tickets, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, Priority Access, timed tickets or group access.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
Terms & Conditions
• This token cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, combination tickets, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, Priority Access, timed tickets or group access. Madame Tussauds tokens cannot be used for evening functions.
• Children under the age of 3 enter Madame Tussauds free of charge. A visitor aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult who is 15 years or over at Madame Tussauds.
• Admissions tickets for the day of visit, once issued, are non-transferable and non-refundable. Madame Tussauds Blackpool tokens can be used once only.
• Amended, defaced or photocopied tokens will not be accepted. Exchange or sale of this token or ticket for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
• No cash alternatives will be offered in lieu of the specified offer.
• Tokens are subject to availability and The Merlin Entertainments Group / Madame Tussauds Blackpool conditions of entry. By using your token you accept these Terms & Conditions and are bound by the regulations currently in force at Madame Tussauds Blackpool, copies of which are available on request.
• Madame Tussauds reserves the right to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities (including removal of figures, for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity).
• Your tokens should arrive within 5 working days of your order being placed. Orders should be made at least 28 days before you intend to book with a supplier or visit a partner.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.