Madame Tussauds Blackpool
Famous for its celebrity wax figures, Madame Tussauds, Blackpool – a Merlin Entertainments attraction – is the only one of its kind outside of London, and a visit here will leave you feeling more than a little star struck.
What you get
Famous for its celebrity wax figures, Madame Tussauds, Blackpool is the only one of its kind outside of London, and a visit here will leave you feeling more than a little star struck. Make it even more enjoyable by exchanging £4.50 in Clubcard vouchers for a day’s admission.
This engaging and interactive attraction grants you an audience with some of Britain’s best known celebrities from Keith Lemon to Simon Cowell, Jamie Oliver to David Attenborough, even the Queen, and loads of other stars from the world of music, sport and entertainment.
Known for his bad moods and lack of personal hygiene, everyone’s favourite ogre, Shrek, has come to Blackpool. Created by the studios at Madame Tussauds, the 7ft tall figure is Blackpool’s tallest and will feature in the brand new interactive Children’s Zone – a world first for Madame Tussauds – which includes a swamp-themed log crawl.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Madame Tussauds Blackpool 1 day entry token, download this additional information about Madame Tussauds Blackpool 1 day entry token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.madametussauds.com/Blackpool.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
• This token cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, combination tickets, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, Priority Access, timed tickets or group access.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Terms & Conditions
• This token cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, combination tickets, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, Priority Access, timed tickets or group access. Madame Tussauds tokens cannot be used for evening functions.
• Children under the age of 3 enter Madame Tussauds free of charge. A visitor aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult who is 15 years or over at Madame Tussauds.
• Admissions tickets for the day of visit, once issued, are non-transferable and non-refundable. Madame Tussauds Blackpool tokens can be used once only.
• Amended, defaced or photocopied tokens will not be accepted. Exchange or sale of this token or ticket for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
• No cash alternatives will be offered in lieu of the specified offer.
• Tokens are subject to availability and The Merlin Entertainments Group / Madame Tussauds Blackpool conditions of entry. By using your token you accept these Terms & Conditions and are bound by the regulations currently in force at Madame Tussauds Blackpool, copies of which are available on request.
• Madame Tussauds reserves the right to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities (including removal of figures, for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity).
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.