Funway Holidays - USA & Mexico Specialist
Put Clubcard vouchers towards a Funway Holiday and jet off to the balmy climes of the USA or Mexico.
Get an additional 5% off all bookings made before the 5th September 2015
What you get
Put Clubcard vouchers towards a Funway Holiday and jet off to the balmy climes of the USA, Mexico, Barbados or the Dominican Republic.
Funway Holidays offers a huge range of inspirational destinations from exotic beach locations such as Barbados to cosmopolitan cities including New York. Fly with the world's best airlines including Virgin Atlantic, British Airways and Thomas Cook as you jet off on your holiday of a lifetime. Just exchange £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £30 back in Funway Holidays tokens.
Enjoy a fun-filled holiday with the family in Orlando or a once in a lifetime trip to the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas. Discover Los Angeles or sit back and relax on a white sandy beach in Cancun. Book your holiday with Funway Holidays to create the most amazing memories.
From 3* value hotels and 5* luxury resorts to park passes and added extras, from airport lounges and airlines, to airport transfers and car rental, Funway Holidays has it covered.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Funway Holidays,
additional information about Funway Holidays (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- excellentBy 30 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
took a while to find out which hotels you could use the vouchers on but they provide you with a number - not an 0844 number as one reviewer advised. Just booked Barbados for two adults and a child and with the amount of vouchers I had, virtually had one adult for free. Can't fault it. Staff also really helpful finding hotelsDate used : 18/06/2015
- Call CostsBy planner07 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Sadly this company are charging super premium phone rates with their 0844 number which is higher than an 0845 number and standard landline numbers. See the info from money supermarket below: 0845 numbers, for example, are free to call for up to an hour, during the inclusive minutes of your call package if you're a BT customer. Yet call an 0844 number and you'll be charged up to 5.1p/minute, plus a connection fee of up to 15p.
- Not a good deal after allBy Muska11 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I would like to say I am not happy with the Funway deal. I have saved up 2 years worth of vouchers to be able to go on a family holiday. I have contacted Funway to enquire about the cost of holiday to Thailand and got a reasonable deal for 6 people. I have been speaking to their representative via phone but also via email. Once we received a quote for the holiday we were asked if we were using Tesco vouchers for part of the cost. When I replied that we had some to use against the holiday they increased the price by over £1,500 (on top of original quote of £6,125) which pretty much wiped out any saving we might have made. I do not think this is acceptable or in the spirit of the deal.Date used : 10/11/2014
- WDW FloridaBy Billigirl02 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Lured by Funways claims to be competative (and they were in advance date pricing up before my dates were released) we changed up our Clubcard vouchers to Funways vouchers - they are by no means the cheapest package out there for the dates we wanted (tied to school holidays) and (as correctly stated in their terms and conditions) they will not price match if you use vouchers. The first thing the representative I spoke to said was "have you actually changed the vouchers as we can do it cheaper for you booking the components separately" (I think that was the gist using their "flight" company) still through Funways. Because I had alot of vouchers I did get it as cheap as I could for a package (marginally after two full years of savings) and the representative was charming but I do feel that for WDW this is not the best use of clubcard vouchers.Date used : 02/10/2014
- Superb deal!By Meadey32128 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I use my vouchers when it was 4 times the amount, and got a whopping £2800 off of a 19 day holiday to Dreams Riviera Maya in Mexico! Is all I can say is that it was "Truly Amazing" The ladies at Funways Holidays were a superb help, and I would definitely recommend them, and I'm hoping they'll do the 4 times offer again so I can book another fantastic trip. Thanks to Tesco and Funways for working together to bring us this great deal.Date used : 11/08/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens cannot be used towards flights or accommodation only.
• You must book with Funway Holidays at least 14 days before you travel.
• Holidays must be for a minimum of a 7 night stay.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can only be redeemed against new bookings and cannot be added to existing bookings. You cannot submit more tokens than stated at the time of booking.
• Bookings made for Sandals, Beaches and Grand Pineapple resorts via the Funway Holidays website or call centre are not valid for the Tesco Clubcard scheme.
• All bookings are subject to availability and the Funway Holidays standard terms and conditions.
• Tokens cannot be used to pay deposits and excludes any airport and government taxes and any airline fuel surcharges or optional extras that cannot be paid for with tokens as stated above.
• Any outstanding remittance will be required 56 days prior to your holiday start date. Please note that if you are making a booking less than 56 days in advance of travel, Funway Holidays will debit the full cost from your debit or credit card and refund the qualifying value upon receipt of your tokens. If full payment is not received 56 days before departure your booking will be cancelled and no refund given.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount and are valid against full advertised website and brochure prices. The final price due will be confirmed at the final booking page if booked online or by our Travel Advisors. Brochure and website prices are subject to change. Unfortunately bookings made through a travel agent will not be eligible for this promotional scheme.
• You may use more than one token per booking. No change will be given if the value of tokens is greater than 50% the cost of the holiday excluding airport and government taxes and any airline fuel surcharges; however, any shortfall will be made up with a credit or debit card at the time of booking.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights