Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Build up your miles with Virgin Atlantic Flying Club every time you shop. See where your Clubcard vouchers can take you.
What you get
As a member of Flying Club you get treated in style and with the comfort you deserve, and get exclusive Flying Club benefits to make the whole experience that much more memorable. You can use your miles for reward flights to one of Virgin Atlantic's fantastic destinations around the world, upgrades and much more.
Or you could combine your miles with money and book great value Miles Plus Money fares to see the world for less. You can also earn more miles with their global network of airlines, hotels, car rental and shopping partners so you can reach that reward flight even quicker.
Please note: only valid Clubcard vouchers (printed with the name of the Clubcard holder) making the booking, and that matches with name showing on the Clubcard Statement mailings and entitled ‘voucher') can be exchanged into Flying Club miles. Bookings can only be made by the Clubcard member. Vouchers may be pooled but only by members with accounts registered with Clubcard at the same postal address. Vouchers must be in date and not sold, damaged, defaced, copied, altered or redeemed.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. The Flying Club miles will be added to your Flying Club account within 28 days.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into Flying Club miles by signing up to your "My Clubcard Account" and ticking the "opt in" box within the "Options & Benefits" page, under "My Account Details".
- So ImpressedBy ann12324 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Booked four tickets to Orlando this September. Such great value and great customer service from Virgin. Now saving to go to New York in a year or so. Highly recommended.Date used : 04/10/2014
- Tesco Clubcard & Virgin Flying Club Amazing DealsBy Justdvaew3217 May 2015aged 35 to 44Male
We have saved points for a couple of years and transferred when the deals are on to make the most of them. We don't buy anything unless it's on the credit card. We saved enough for 2 return Upperclass tickets to visit relatives in Chicago. Really looking forward to it.Date used : 15/05/2015
- Very Quick!!By Emxx04 April 2015
The service was very good, it got added to my account within 25 minutes of doing it! Great idea and it means that I won't lose my miles account. Will be using more of my clubcard points for this!
- QuickBy uumode27 March 2015
Transferred with 30% bonus into my Virgin Atlantic account and within the hour I think - fast. Didn't quite work out how to auto it to get the additional 1,000 miles bonus though. But I think manual is the best way forwards for me, as I might use the points elsewhere.
- barbados here we come AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!By tommy191424 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
transferred enough clubcard points,half to each of my husband and I flying club account.along with the 30% bonus we have enough for our our flights each to Barbados and enough left over for another return trip each!!! taxes are just over £200 each.a great deal.weve already stayed in Barbados 3 times,for free, courtesy of Tesco/virgin when you could book holidays.now all we need to pay for is accommodation which is cheap and plentiful in Barbados.would recommend this deal as the 30% extra offer at the moment is great.rang the boost helpline as I had a couple of questions and the very helpful girl did everything over the phone for me.Date used : 24/02/2015
Add to basket
• To collect Flying Club miles, you must already be a member of Virgin Atlantic’s Flying Club programme and will need to provide your membership number at the checkout, in order to complete your order. If you are not a member, why not join today? Simply copy and paste this URL into your browser and follow the online instructions: www.virginatlantic.com/tesco
• If exchanging Clubcard vouchers for Flying Club miles, your order details (including your name and address and Clubcard number) will be passed to Flying Club who will credit these to your account within 28 days.
Terms & Conditions
• Flying Club reward flights are subject to the payment of applicable taxes, charges, fees and surcharges. The exact amount will be advised at the time of booking either via Virgin Atlantic’s website or contact centre.
• If exchanging Clubcard vouchers for Flying Club miles, your order details (including your name and address and Clubcard number) will be passed to Flying Club who will apply these to your account within 28 days of the date of transaction. Minimum transaction value is £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers. Please choose carefully, Clubcard points cannot be transferred back to your Clubcard account once exchanged and credited to your Flying Club account.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for this product, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights