Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Build up the miles with Virgin Atlantic Flying Club every time you shop. See where your Clubcard vouchers can take you.
What you get
For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers you exchange you can get 625 Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles. As a member of the Flying Club you get so much more than just a plane journey to fantastic destinations around the world. You get treated in style and with the comfort you deserve, and get exclusive Flying Club benefits to make the whole experience that much more memorable.
When you join the Flying Club, you can progress through three levels of quality: Red, Silver, and Gold. Each tier allows for more and more benefits - like access to Premium Economy Check-In even if you're not flying in that class, and access to the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses - giving you more incentive to use Clubcard vouchers for Flying Club miles.
How it works
1 Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. The Flying Club miles will be added to your Flying Club Account within 28 days.
- To receive Flying Club miles with your Clubcard vouchers you must be a Flying club member, simply visit www.virginatlantic.com/flyingclub and become a member today.
Visit their website at www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/gb/frequentflyer/joinnow/index.jsp?&media_code=TESCO.
- Sshhh....don't tell everyone...!By babygobo17 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Now, this is between you and me - this is the BEST use of Clubcard points....ever! Seriously, we only ever fly in Virgin Upper Class now...and that's an fabulous experience that everyone should do once in their life. Thank you Tesco.
- Great dealBy Harvey12 May 2013aged 25 to 34Female
I recently exchanged my points to virgin miles, when they had the special offer for 2.50 - 950 miles plus we claimed our miles back when we flew to LA recently! We now have about £20,000 miles and I've only converted £60 worth of tesco points. If you get 25,000 miles you can upgrade to first class on a flight home or too New York. This upgrade would normally cost approx £4,000 so it's a treat you would never pay for!!! I also use my credit card for everything to maximise my points, so many good deals I'm spoilt for choice!Date used : 02/02/2013
- Great deal for meBy cazer06 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Having flown with Virgin a few times to Cuba this is a great deal for me. Already have 48,000 miles, enough for a return flight to Cuba, now converting the points into miles for my husband. Sometimes Tesco have special offers to buy extra miles. Also Virgin do special offers where you need less points to be able to book your flight. Need to check the website regularly for this offerDate used : 06/05/2013
- great for adding milesBy mallin2102 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
This is another brilliant idea, and i now convert all my points to Virgin miles, it really boosts my balance. So I can get that reward flight even sooner. I put all my spending on my Tesco cc, so as they say every little helps and it really does, it is even better when they have the extra bonus miles on.Date used : 21/02/2012
Add to basket
The fine print
• In order to collect Flying Club miles you must already be a member of the Flying Club and will need to provide your membership number at the checkout, in order to complete your order. If you are not a member why not join today by visiting www.virginatlantic.com/flyingclub
• If exchanging Clubcard vouchers for Flying Club miles, your order details (including your name and address and Clubcard number) will be passed to Flying Club who will credit these to your account within 28 days.
Terms & Conditions
• * Flying Club reward flights are subject to the payment of applicable taxes, charges, fees and surcharges. The exact amount will be advised at the time of booking either via Virgin Atlantic’s website or contact centre.
• If exchanging Clubcard vouchers for Flying Club miles, your order details (including your name and address and Clubcard number) will be passed to Flying Club who will apply these to your account within 28 days. Minimum transaction value is £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers. Please choose carefully, once Clubcard vouchers have been converted into Flying Club miles the process cannot be reversed.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for this product, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights