Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Build up your miles with Virgin Atlantic Flying Club every time you shop. See where your Clubcard vouchers can take you.
Convert your Clubcard points and you'll be entered in our competition for a chance to win one of 10 prizes of 12,000 miles. Plus, sign up for Auto Convert to transfer your points automatically and we'll give you 2,000 miles.
What you get
Where will your shopping take you?
There are some great benefits in being a Tesco Clubcard and Flying Club member.
By simply converting your Clubcard points into Flying Club miles between 1 August and 15 September 2015, you'll be entered in our competition for a chance to win one of 10 prizes of 12,000 miles. And with our current Miles Plus Money offer, that means you could spend 3,000 miles per person, and receive a great discount of £50 per return Economy ticket (which could mean a total saving of £200 if you go on holiday as a family of four).
To help you reach your dream destination faster, if you haven’t already signed up to Auto Convert - do so now and we’ll give you 2,000 bonus miles for choosing to transfer all your future Clubcard points in Flying Club miles automatically.
Terms and Conditions
To be entered into the prize draw you need to already Auto Convert your points to miles, to exchange your Clubcard points or sign up to Auto Convert between 1 August and 15 September 2015. You will only be entered once. There are 10 prizes of 12,000 miles. All winners will be selected completely at random.
To receive 1,000 bonus miles you must sign up to Auto Opt in for the first time between 1 August and 15 September 2015. You will only earn this bonus once.
As a member of Flying Club you get treated in style and with the comfort you deserve, and get exclusive Flying Club benefits to make the whole experience that much more memorable. You can use your miles for reward flights to one of Virgin Atlantic's fantastic destinations around the world, upgrades and much more.
Or you could combine your miles with money and book great value Miles Plus Money fares to see the world for less. You can also earn more miles with their global network of airlines, hotels, car rental and shopping partners so you can reach that reward flight even quicker.
Please note: only valid Clubcard vouchers (printed with the name of the Clubcard holder) making the booking, and that matches with name showing on the Clubcard Statement mailings and entitled ‘voucher') can be exchanged into Flying Club miles. Bookings can only be made by the Clubcard member. Vouchers may be pooled but only by members with accounts registered with Clubcard at the same postal address. Vouchers must be in date and not sold, damaged, defaced, copied, altered or redeemed.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. The Flying Club miles will be added to your Flying Club account within 28 days.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into Flying Club miles by signing up to your "My Clubcard Account" and ticking the "opt in" box within the "My Preferences" page.
- Reward FlightBy usalover23 August 2015
Booked a reward flight to Detroit and back for my husband using his miles well happy with many miles left in his account happy days thank you Virgin & Tesco :))Date used : 02/08/2015
- Brilliant dealBy Midlandsfamily07 August 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Managed to get 4 return flights to America in summer holidays with flexibility to fly into and out of different airports as we were travelling within America. Virgin staff were very helpful. It took about 2 years to save the miles (I have tesco credit card which helps as points build up quicker) and only had to pay the tax. Would not have been able to afford the trip without this deal. We have been using tesco deals for years and this has been the best one yet! Highly recommend.Date used : 19/07/2015
- DemsBy Dems05 August 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We've had two free flights to Las Vegas we took a trip December 2014 for my 65th birthday fantasticDate used : 28/11/2014
- So ImpressedBy ann12324 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Booked four tickets to Orlando this September. Such great value and great customer service from Virgin. Now saving to go to New York in a year or so. Highly recommended.Date used : 04/10/2014
- Tesco Clubcard & Virgin Flying Club Amazing DealsBy Justdvaew3217 May 2015aged 35 to 44Male
We have saved points for a couple of years and transferred when the deals are on to make the most of them. We don't buy anything unless it's on the credit card. We saved enough for 2 return Upperclass tickets to visit relatives in Chicago. Really looking forward to it.Date used : 15/05/2015
Add to basket
• Please see additional information section for full T&C of special offer.
• To collect Flying Club miles, you must already be a member of Virgin Atlantic’s Flying Club programme and will need to provide your membership number at the checkout, in order to complete your order. If you are not a member, why not join today? Simply copy and paste this URL into your browser and follow the online instructions: www.virginatlantic.com/tesco
• If exchanging Clubcard vouchers for Flying Club miles, your order details (including your name and address and Clubcard number) will be passed to Flying Club who will credit these to your account within 28 days.
Terms & Conditions
• Flying Club reward flights are subject to the payment of applicable taxes, charges, fees and surcharges. The exact amount will be advised at the time of booking either via Virgin Atlantic’s website or contact centre.
• If exchanging Clubcard vouchers for Flying Club miles, your order details (including your name and address and Clubcard number) will be passed to Flying Club who will apply these to your account within 28 days of the date of transaction. Minimum transaction value is £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers. Please choose carefully, Clubcard points cannot be transferred back to your Clubcard account once exchanged and credited to your Flying Club account.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for this product, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights