Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Build up your miles with Virgin Atlantic Flying Club every time you shop. See where your Clubcard vouchers can take you.
What you get
Special Offer: Exchange your Clubcard vouchers between 30th January and 31st March 2015* and receive 30% bonus miles*… Even better, if you sign up for Auto Opt In to Virgin Atlantic Flying Club to transfer your points automatically, you’ll receive an extra 1,000 bonus miles** on top.
As a member of Flying Club you get treated in style and with the comfort you deserve, and get exclusive Flying Club benefits to make the whole experience that much more memorable. You can use your miles for reward flights to one of Virgin Atlantic's fantastic destinations around the world, upgrades and much more.
Or you could combine your miles with money and book great value Miles Plus Money fares to see the world for less. You can also earn more miles with their global network of airlines, hotels, car rental and shopping partners so you can reach that reward flight even quicker.
Please note: only valid Clubcard vouchers (printed with the name of the Clubcard holder) making the booking, and that matches with name showing on the Clubcard Statement mailings and entitled ‘voucher') can be exchanged into Flying Club miles. Bookings can only be made by the Clubcard member. Vouchers may be pooled but only by members with accounts registered with Clubcard at the same postal address. Vouchers must be in date and not sold, damaged, defaced, copied, altered or redeemed.
* 30% bonus miles offer is only applicable to members who manually exchange or Auto Opt In their Tesco Clubcard points into Flying Club miles between 30 January and 31 March 2015.
** To receive 1,000 bonus miles you must sign up to Auto Opt in for the first time between 30 January and 31 March 2015. You will only earn this bonus once.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. The Flying Club miles will be added to your Flying Club account within 28 days.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into Flying Club miles by signing up to your "My Clubcard Account" and ticking the "opt in" box within the "Options & Benefits" page, under "My Account Details".
For more information about using your boost tokens with Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles,
additional information about Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- QuickBy uumode27 March 2015
Transferred with 30% bonus into my Virgin Atlantic account and within the hour I think - fast. Didn't quite work out how to auto it to get the additional 1,000 miles bonus though. But I think manual is the best way forwards for me, as I might use the points elsewhere.
- barbados here we come AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!By tommy191424 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
transferred enough clubcard points,half to each of my husband and I flying club account.along with the 30% bonus we have enough for our our flights each to Barbados and enough left over for another return trip each!!! taxes are just over £200 each.a great deal.weve already stayed in Barbados 3 times,for free, courtesy of Tesco/virgin when you could book holidays.now all we need to pay for is accommodation which is cheap and plentiful in Barbados.would recommend this deal as the 30% extra offer at the moment is great.rang the boost helpline as I had a couple of questions and the very helpful girl did everything over the phone for me.Date used : 24/02/2015
- @AmericaboundBy Avoint18 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Quite simple. When you log in to your Clubcard account and go to transfer to Flying Club it then asks for your FC membership number. This is then compared with name and address, for fraud control, and the miles will then be transferred over without any hassle.
- Thank you Tesco. Thank you Virgin.By Lavis11 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Male
We saved 2 years of vouchers and redeemed them for Virgin airmiles recently. Enough for a return Upper Class trip to New York later this year. ( taxes came to about £500 per person ). What a superb deal !Date used : 31/01/2015
- How does it work!!!By Americabound08 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I am wanting to exchange Tesco Club card vouchers to Virgin Air miles. I have followed online instructions and can exchange the air miles I need. What I want to know is how do Virgin credit my Flying Club account when they have no knowledge of my Club card account and Tesco don't know my Flying Club details. I'm just a little confused and don't want to do anything wrong and waste clubcard points by doing the wrong thing!!Date used : 08/02/2014
Add to basket
• Please see additional information section for full T&C of special offer.
• To collect Flying Club miles, you must already be a member of Virgin Atlantic’s Flying Club programme and will need to provide your membership number at the checkout, in order to complete your order. If you are not a member, why not join today? Simply copy and paste this URL into your browser and follow the online instructions: www.virginatlantic.com/tesco
• If exchanging Clubcard vouchers for Flying Club miles, your order details (including your name and address and Clubcard number) will be passed to Flying Club who will credit these to your account within 28 days.
Terms & Conditions
• Flying Club reward flights are subject to the payment of applicable taxes, charges, fees and surcharges. The exact amount will be advised at the time of booking either via Virgin Atlantic’s website or contact centre.
• If exchanging Clubcard vouchers for Flying Club miles, your order details (including your name and address and Clubcard number) will be passed to Flying Club who will apply these to your account within 28 days of the date of transaction. Minimum transaction value is £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers. Please choose carefully, Clubcard points cannot be transferred back to your Clubcard account once exchanged and credited to your Flying Club account.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for this product, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights