Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Build up your miles with Virgin Atlantic Flying Club every time you shop. See where your Clubcard vouchers can take you.
What you get
As a member of Flying Club you get treated in style and with the comfort you deserve, and get exclusive Flying Club benefits to make the whole experience that much more memorable. You can use your miles for reward flights to one of Virgin Atlantic's fantastic destinations around the world, upgrades and much more.
Or you could combine your miles with money and book great value Miles Plus Money fares to see the world for less. You can also earn more miles with their global network of airlines, hotels, car rental and shopping partners so you can reach that reward flight even quicker.
Please note: only valid Clubcard vouchers (printed with the name of the Clubcard holder) making the booking, and that matches with name showing on the Clubcard Statement mailings and entitled ‘voucher') can be exchanged into Flying Club miles. Bookings can only be made by the Clubcard member. Vouchers may be pooled but only by members with accounts registered with Clubcard at the same postal address. Vouchers must be in date and not sold, damaged, defaced, copied, altered or redeemed.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. The Flying Club miles will be added to your Flying Club account within 28 days.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into Flying Club miles by signing up to your "My Clubcard Account" and ticking the "opt in" box within the "My Preferences" page.
- Booked through a travel agent!!By Fifilou7516 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I exchanged an £8.50 voucher to then be told that I cannot use the converted points towards an already booked flight as I had booked through a travel agent and not Virgin direct. Please be aware of this, Tesco could not stop the voucher going through and Virgin cannot do a refund. Oh well just an excuse to book more flights to Florida yet again haha!!!!!Date used : 12/11/2014
- Saving is worth itBy CoMo16 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Amazed to see that we had enough points to fly first class to New York - what an fantastic experience - could not have been better, Especially combined with pick up service. Get to lounge early enough to enjoy it. Thank you - saving for another experience. Do not miss this opportunityDate used : 09/04/2014
- Excellent ValueBy Cat58527 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This is the only partner I have used my Tesco Clubcard Vouchers with (so far). Easy to convert, takes seconds, and appears in your account very quickly (was just a few days for me). It's such great value, especially for someone who doesn't get to fly too often but when I do it's nice to know I can upgrade my seat to start my holiday with a little more luxury. And, it's great that Virgin actually have seats available you can buy with miles so these are really useful... unlike BA. I would definitely recommend this transfer/transaction to other Virgin Flying Club members... you can't lose.Date used : 27/10/2014
- Great value but not if your points go astrayBy 20 October 2014aged 55 to 64Male
At the conversion rate of £2.50 for 625 miles this is great value. If buying points from Virgin you'd pay £30 for 1000 points! However, all my converted points seem to have gone astray because Virgin changed my membership number when they upgraded my Virgin Flying Club account to Silver. I got the original 1000 points when I registered but then the number changed. To be fair, this is Virgin's fault mostly, but there needs to be some system between Tesco and Virgin when someone's number changes. I am hoping Tesco can recover them but it currently looks as though 8 months of points have disappeared.Date used : 21/10/2014
- Virgin airmiles great if you time it rightBy mrairmiles21 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Had a stack of airmiles saved last year hoping to take the family to florida. The day the rewards seat sale started I managed to get 10 seats at 25,000 points each in economy for taxes of £215. We flew the last week of June 1st week of July thats £2,150 for the whole family instead of £7,000 !! Not all of the reward seat sales are 50% off but mid range locations like Florida, Vegas and the Carribean can be great value. So ok me and the wife could have flown first class to Vegas for 200,000 points which would have been a comparable saving but we elected to spread the joy lolDate used : 01/07/2013
Add to basket
• Please see additional information section for full T&C of special offer.
• To collect Flying Club miles, you must already be a member of Virgin Atlantic’s Flying Club programme and will need to provide your membership number at the checkout, in order to complete your order. If you are not a member, why not join today? Simply copy and paste this URL into your browser and follow the online instructions: www.virginatlantic.com/tesco
• If exchanging Clubcard vouchers for Flying Club miles, your order details (including your name and address and Clubcard number) will be passed to Flying Club who will credit these to your account within 28 days.
Terms & Conditions
• Flying Club reward flights are subject to the payment of applicable taxes, charges, fees and surcharges. The exact amount will be advised at the time of booking either via Virgin Atlantic’s website or contact centre.
• If exchanging Clubcard vouchers for Flying Club miles, your order details (including your name and address and Clubcard number) will be passed to Flying Club who will apply these to your account within 28 days of the date of transaction. Minimum transaction value is £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers. Please choose carefully, Clubcard points cannot be transferred back to your Clubcard account once exchanged and credited to your Flying Club account.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for this product, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights