Nuffield Health One Month Membership
Nuffield Health aren't just a gym, they're a brilliant combination of hospitals and heath clubs, meaning you get a huge range of services open to you by becoming a member.
What you get
Nuffield Health have been looking after people for over half a century through their broad range of private hospitals, wellbeing centres and diagnostic units. By using Clubcard vouchers, you could get yourself a 1 month taster membership for less. Just exchange £18.50 in vouchers and the token is yours.
You get the whole package with Nuffield Health, and they operate in over 200 locations around the nation. They're a caring and highly passionate company, so you're guaranteed to see results with their 1 month introductory membership.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Nuffield Health One Month Membership token,
additional information about Nuffield Health One Month Membership token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- best purchase everBy ninac7122 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
What a fab purchase .. cant afford to just pay out the monthly amount so good to try before you commit to twelve month membershipDate used : 16/09/2014
- Gym offerBy Concretekev17 September 2014aged 25 to 34Male
Great deal can use gym, pool and classes. Really good for trying out your local gym would be great if you could use again and again!
- Brilliant use of vouchersBy CCPP21 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I was so delighted to find this. I've been able to use it as a one month taster to find out if I want to join my local Nuffield "properly" so I really get a chance to find out what it's like at all different times of day and I can thoroughly try all the facilities. Even just being on a one month Tesco deal I was welcomed and treated just like a "real" member, with time taken to show me the facility and do a training plan for me. I'd recommend this to anyone!Date used : 16/06/2014
- Excellent friendly & great valueBy spam13 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Getting these vouchers enabled us to return to the gym & we can offer nothing but praise for our experience at The Nuffield in Warwick so far -very well done & thankyou. The MOT & personal training programme are both excellent & most definately worth doing -highly reccommended.Date used : 13/11/2013
- Unable to use Tesco RewardsBy Davo23 June 2013aged 45 to 54Male
I tried to use my Tesco rewards for a one month membership at Nuffield Paddington. I was told the offer isn't valid at this particular gym. I had to get Tesco to refund my points which wasn't straight forward.Date used : 07/06/2013
Add to basket
• Nuffield Health one-month taster membership tokens are for new members only.
Terms & Conditions
• Nuffield Health one month taster membership tokens are for new members only.
• Only one Taster membership token can be used per person.
• Treatments, health MOT, physiotherapist, session with Wellbeing Advisor and paid for classes are not included with this one month taster membership. Please call your local club to book an appointment prior to visiting.
• Please bring your token and photo identification to your appointment.
• Over 18s only.
• Failure to book an appointment in advance may result in refused entry into the club.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.