Personalised Football Gifts: Mugs, Photos, Calendars, etc
- Visit their website
Get your hands on some custom football merchandise with personalisedfootballgifts.co.uk whether it's a mug, framed prints of your favourite player, magazines or match day programmes.
What you get
Support your team in every way possible with a personalised footie gift. They make for great stocking fillers, and each item is individually produced for added character.
Just exchange £5 in Clubcard vouchers and get £15 in tokens to spend at personalisedfootballgifts.co.uk - you'll save yourself fistfuls of cash.
Whatever team you get behind, whether it's Man Utd; Man City; Arsenal; Everton or Spurs, there's an item for you. Simply give the recipient's name and it will appear in print on a coaster, a placemat, a photograph, calendar, or anything you like. Your team's colours plastered all over it.
They're perfect for die-hard sports fans not just of football, but English international and club rugby, Welsh rugby, and English cricket.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Add to basket
• To redeem your tokens you must visit personalisedfootballgifts.co.uk/Tesco-Clubcard.aspx
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.