The National Brewery Centre
Experience the brewing of Bass ale, the legendary name in the world of beer. Take a beer-loving partner or inquisitive children and see how Britain's beloved beverages are born.
What you get
The 'Brewing Experience' at the National Brewery Centre (NBC) incorporates large elements of the original Bass Museum, one that celebrates the social history of the development of brewing. For any fan of the golden nectar, experiencing one of these wonderful tours is a treat. Do it all for less by exchanging £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers to get £10 back in tokens.
Tours take you through each stage of the brewing process, beginning with a holographic representational history of it, before going on to explain how steam engines and vintage vehicles played a part in developing the industry.
By the end of the tour you'll have the chance to sample the very thing you've been hearing so much about. Obviously this only applies to those over a certain age, and will appeal mostly to enthusiasts of real ale and the potential of trying something different.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out token, download this additional information about Days Out token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.nationalbrewerycentre.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great Day OutBy 19 June 2013aged 55 to 64Male
We met up with some friends at the National Brewery Centre as it was half way between and had been previous when it was the Bass Museum. We booked Sunday lunch at the Brewery Tap and it was brilliant. We also went on the brewery tour which we thoroughly enjoyed. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff and a good day out.Date used : 09/06/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for Evening special event, specialist guided tours or Beer Sampling vouchers.