Freshen up your wardrobe and home for less at Johnson Cleaners, the UK’s largest Dry Cleaner.
What you get
When you use your Clubcard vouchers at Johnson Cleaners, you could save yourself a handful. Just exchange £5 in vouchers and you'll get £15 Johnson Cleaners tokens to spend on your Dry Cleaning.
All branches of Johnson Cleaners provide a Dry Cleaning service for virtually all items of clothing, whether everyday wear or special items of eveningwear.
Don’t forget, if you are a member of Johnson Cleaners Priority Club you will be entitled to an additional 10% discount on top.
Johnson Cleaners is helping to make a difference with GreenEarth® cleaning in 100% of stores.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Johnson Cleaners, download this additional information about Johnson Cleaners (download PDF file *) .
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Very poor service by JohnsonsBy CrumpledShirts25 March 2014aged 35 to 44Male
I used to use this for ironing before it was disallowed as it was very good value for money. However, the staff were incredibly unfriendly and seemed to resent me coming in with my ironing (I was greeted with many a sarcastic remark). More often than not when I did get my clothes back they had been so badly stored they may as well of not have been ironed at all. The voucher scheme is very good, but the partner service offered by Johnsons was appalling. I now go to a local independent who provide a far better service and actually appreciate my custom.Date used : 01/01/2013
- Good value but not for the faint heartedBy Mickymouse10 January 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I used my voucher at my local Johnsons in Cheshire. I didn't have enough vouchers so I used it in combination with cash. That seemed to have made the processing awkward, and the lady at the till made a comment along the line... "It is so much hassle with these tokens (massive sigh)" I know it wasn't directed to me to offend, but it made me feel very small. It was a terrifying experience. The items got clean, though. I just try to accept these days that this is the customer service style in the UK generally speaking.Date used : 14/11/2013
- Great ValueBy Twmpath29 November 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Great value well done Tesco and Johnsons. Trusting that this Offer continues well into the futureDate used : 24/11/2013
- Johnsons CleaningBy HB4729 November 2013aged 65 or overMale
Very good value and make what is an expensive item (ie dry cleaning) affordable. Use them monthly and they save me a lot of money over the year. they stopped offering them for a period last year and went to another cleaners that was cheaper.Date used : 20/11/2013
- Johnson's Dry CleanersBy WIMPY27 November 2013aged 65 or overFemale
Vouchers were well worth getting and saved a lot of money. I think they're brilliant. Johnson's were quite happy to accept them for dry cleaning. It's always important to read the conditions of use before using them as it is for dry cleaning only and that is clearly stated.Date used : 13/11/2013
Add to basket
• Please confirm opening times.
• Tesco tokens can only be used for dry cleaning services.
Terms & Conditions
• Johnson Cleaners tokens can be used in conjunction with Priority Club standard 10% and 20% double discount but cannot be used towards payment for Priority Club memberships, laundry and ironing services, photo processing, Rug Dr hire and detergents or to purchase retail items or merchandise.
• Johnson Cleaners tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Only Johnson Cleaners tokens can be used at Johnson Cleaners. Johnson Cleaners tokens cannot be used with any other partners and no other tokens can be accepted at Johnson Cleaners.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.