Freshen up your wardrobe and home for less at Johnson Cleaners, the UK’s largest Dry Cleaner.
Please note, tokens must be ordered by 10th March and used by 31st March 2015.
What you get
When you use your Clubcard vouchers at Johnson Cleaners, you could save yourself a handful. Just exchange £5 in vouchers and you'll get £15 Johnson Cleaners tokens to spend on your Dry Cleaning.
All branches of Johnson Cleaners provide a Dry Cleaning service for virtually all items of clothing, whether everyday wear or special items of eveningwear.
Don’t forget, if you are a member of Johnson Cleaners Priority Club you will be entitled to an additional 10% discount on top.
Johnson Cleaners is helping to make a difference with GreenEarth® cleaning in 100% of stores.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Johnson Cleaners,
additional information about Johnson Cleaners (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Marvelous SchemeBy Johnty03 December 2014aged 65 or overMale
Using Tescos vouchers for Cleaning of Clothes at Johnsons makes a fantastic deal. The counter assistant at Johnsons couldn't have been more helpful. We were very pleased with the items dealt with.Date used : 18/11/2014
- good serviceBy wick03 December 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I used tokens to pay for heavy full length curtains to be cleaned, would have been very expensive but tokens used without problem and staff very helpful. Staff suggested I joined as a member to gain extra 20% reduction on cost. Need to realise tokens will not count to buy membership or towards special offers but overall excellent.Date used : 15/11/2014
- Excellent purchase for my winter wardrobeBy Viva02 December 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have been using Johnsons for my dry clean only clothes and blankets for years and they never let me down. Woollen clothes are just like my second skin during winter time, can imagine that I usually end up paying a big lump sum for cleaning them - jumpers, cardigans, trousers, skirts, coats and pashmina wool shawls. It's splendid that Tesco vouchers have saved me quite a lot of money for having warm, nice and clean clothes, hooray!!Date used : 02/12/2014
- Excellent offerBy satisfiedcustomer202 December 2014
Vouchers are excellent value. I got three items cleaned using two vouchers and a small amount of cash which was less than one item would have been to have cleaned. The results at my local Johnsons branch were excellent and I would use this offer again.Date used : 14/11/2014
- Really good value for moneyBy Montle27 November 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I was very pleased with the service I received at Johnsons. The items were well cleaned, completed on time and well packed. I thought that this was a really good way to use my vouchers and will certainly be repeating the experience again.
Add to basket
• Please confirm opening times.
• Tesco tokens can only be used for dry cleaning services.
Terms & Conditions
• Johnson Cleaners tokens can be used in conjunction with Priority Club standard 10% and 20% double discount but cannot be used towards payment for Priority Club memberships, laundry (which also refers to duvet cleaning) and ironing, photo processing, Rug Dr hire and detergents or to purchase retail items or merchandise.
• Johnson Cleaners tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be used at Waitrose Concessions.
• Only Johnson Cleaners tokens can be used at Johnson Cleaners. Johnson Cleaners tokens cannot be used with any other partners and no other tokens can be accepted at Johnson Cleaners.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.