Freshen up your wardrobe and home for less at Johnson Cleaners, the UK’s largest Dry Cleaner.
What you get
When you use your Clubcard vouchers at Johnson Cleaners, you could save yourself a handful. Just exchange £5 in vouchers and you'll get £15 Johnson Cleaners tokens to spend on your Dry Cleaning.
All branches of Johnson Cleaners provide a Dry Cleaning service for virtually all items of clothing, whether everyday wear or special items of eveningwear.
Don’t forget, if you are a member of Johnson Cleaners Priority Club you will be entitled to an additional 10% discount on top.
Johnson Cleaners is helping to make a difference with GreenEarth® cleaning in 100% of stores.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Johnson Cleaners,
additional information about Johnson Cleaners (download PDF file *)
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- simple and value for moneyBy biscuit228 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
simple. speedy and excellent value for money. What's not to like? great service and good quality cleaning all for a few simple clicks! Johnson staff are always helpful and efficient. Will use again and againDate used : 19/07/2014
- What's not to likeBy Fi5921 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
What's not to like about a really practical use for the Tesco vouchers. My washing machine is no where near big enough for my superking size duvets so I always take them to Johnsons cleaners. There is never any problem using the vouchers. Good service and great cleaning at minimal cost. Perfect.Date used : 12/07/2014
- It worked for me tooBy MrsNM16 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
There was no problem whatsoever. We checked with our local Johnson's to check if they will accept vouchers for a leather jacket clean, and they said they did and when it was done, paid with the vouchers and the remaining balance. No hassle. Definitely good use of vouchers.Date used : 05/07/2014
- Easy way to get cleaning doneBy Raynauds11 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I'm unable to wash my mattress protector and throw which I use on my double bed, as I can't get them in the washing machine, I'm also disabled. So I use my club card vouchers at Johnson cleaners, it just cost me about £6, after using just £10 of Tesco club card vouchers, which is a great saving. I've used my club card vouchers before and find this is excellent value for money on vouchers.Date used : 24/06/2014
- Good use of Tesco vouchers!By hoja020808 July 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Easy to exchange and use. I've done this a few times now without any problem. Good save when winter coats need cleaning!
Add to basket
• Please confirm opening times.
• Tesco tokens can only be used for dry cleaning services.
Terms & Conditions
• Johnson Cleaners tokens can be used in conjunction with Priority Club standard 10% and 20% double discount but cannot be used towards payment for Priority Club memberships, laundry and ironing services, photo processing, Rug Dr hire and detergents or to purchase retail items or merchandise.
• Johnson Cleaners tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Only Johnson Cleaners tokens can be used at Johnson Cleaners. Johnson Cleaners tokens cannot be used with any other partners and no other tokens can be accepted at Johnson Cleaners.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.