Freshen up your wardrobe and home for less at Johnson Cleaners, the UK’s largest Dry Cleaner.
What you get
When you use your Clubcard vouchers at Johnson Cleaners, you could save yourself a handful. Just exchange £5 in vouchers and you'll get £15 Johnson Cleaners tokens to spend on your Dry Cleaning.
All branches of Johnson Cleaners provide a Dry Cleaning service for virtually all items of clothing, whether everyday wear or special items of eveningwear.
Don’t forget, if you are a member of Johnson Cleaners Priority Club you will be entitled to an additional 10% discount on top.
Johnson Cleaners is helping to make a difference with GreenEarth® cleaning in 100% of stores.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Johnson Cleaners,
additional information about Johnson Cleaners (download PDF file *)
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Johnsons Dry CleaningBy Squiddly30 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I have had 3 weddings this year & certainly couldn't have afforded to have the dresses cleaned one after another without the Clubcard Boost Vouchers. The staff were very efficient dealing with them. I also had some without Barcodes & when I rang the Clubcard helpline they were very efficient & said there were a faulty batch & I had my new vouchers within days. Brilliant service.Date used : 26/06/2014
- Good valueBy Linny28 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Great value boost offer. I joined Johnsons priority club too which gives you 20% off your first order and then 10% off all year round. Combined with the tesco boost vouchers it's an excellent deal for getting those curtains cleaned which can be expensive otherwise.Date used : 20/06/2014
- Easy to useBy Signet22 June 2014Female
Using vouchers for cleaning my husband's jackets at Johnsons was very straightforward. The staff at the Tonbridge branch dealt with the transaction easily. They were efficient and pleasant. The offer details state that it is for dry cleaning only so I presume that it would not cover laundry services, which is a pity.Date used : 21/06/2014
- Great dealBy Podgey18 June 2014
Used £5 of Tesco points and received £15 in Johnson vouchers, so had 2 jackets cleaned for just £4. Also had no problem redeeming them at Gatley shop, staff were excellent.
- Not the best use of my Clubcard PointsBy celticlady17 June 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Disappointed as I felt I had wasted my points. You cannot take advantage of the dry cleaning offers in store as you cannot combine vouchers with any offer. Will use my points more carefully in future.Date used : 17/06/2014
Add to basket
• Please confirm opening times.
• Tesco tokens can only be used for dry cleaning services.
Terms & Conditions
• Johnson Cleaners tokens can be used in conjunction with Priority Club standard 10% and 20% double discount but cannot be used towards payment for Priority Club memberships, laundry and ironing services, photo processing, Rug Dr hire and detergents or to purchase retail items or merchandise.
• Johnson Cleaners tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Only Johnson Cleaners tokens can be used at Johnson Cleaners. Johnson Cleaners tokens cannot be used with any other partners and no other tokens can be accepted at Johnson Cleaners.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.