Willows Farm Village
Treat the kids to a day at Willows Farm Village where they can get hands on with all their favourite farmyard and take part in a number of fun activities at the same time.
What you get
From duck racing to Frisbee golf, there's a wealth of animalistic madness and quirky activities to be had at Willows Farm Village, St. Albans. You can do it all for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards an action-packed day. Whatever you head to first whether it's Wooly's Workout Play Trail or the trampolines; the seasonal A-maizeing-Maze or Pumpkin Patch; sheep racing or JCB handling, you and your kids especially will have the times of their lives.
It's not all crazy farmyard caper, though. Take a leisurely stroll around the lake and observe resident geese or hit the Falconry Centre for some deadly displays; or even check out the reindeer enclosure where Santa keeps his sleigh pullers.
Willows Farm Village provides a really different experience and combination of fun and excitement that the whole family can enjoy.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good day out!By cnw4728 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
This was the best activity farm we have been to! Lots for the children to do with plenty of seating for weary parents and grandparents! Will definitely take our granddaughter again. Thoroughly recommend.Date used : 28/08/2014
- Great day outBy Pheebs28 August 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Excellent way to use vouchers. My 2 year old loved feeding the animals and the tractor ride. It's great that everything is free once you are inside. Would be excellent for slightly older children as loads to do there. Since having my little girl we have been 5 times already. (You can get membership if you live nearby). Would thoroughly recommendDate used : 12/07/2014
- Brilliant money saverBy Lol2519 August 2014aged 25 to 34Female
A brilliant family day out whatever the weather loads to doDate used : 10/08/2014
- Willows farm - totally overpricedBy MataHari29 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
The previous reviews below from " motheroftwoboys" & "fuznanji" hit the nail on the head! ;-) couldn't agree more. Great day out with 6 yr old granddaughter though, but entrance fee is totally overpriced, even with Tesco vouchers. We paid £ 41 in vouchers for 1 child & 2 senior citizens. Probably "cheap" compared to some theme parks or farms. Thanks to Tesco vouchers this visit was possible at all!Date used : 28/07/2014
- A great day out for younger kidsBy Mrs1T29 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have been visiting Willows Farm since our two girls were 12 months old, they are now, six and seven and they still love it, and never get bored of it. There is so much to do! They love the shows, the inflatables, the sandpit, the adventure trail, the farm yard, the tractor ride, the soft play, the lot!! This is a perfect day out for families with children of primary school age! We normally take a picnic, although the restaurant offers a good variety of hor and cold food, with healthy options. During easter, you can see the baby lambs being reared, and in october you hunt on the farmers field for your very own pumpkin to take home. We have come away before now with gorgeous potatoes, the kids picked themselves fresh from the land! They love it, and its educating the kids at the sams time as having a dun day out! Go, you will love it too. It also doesnt matter how busy it is either, as it never feels manic, as its do spread out.Date used : 22/07/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.