1 year: Senior Railcard
- Visit their website
Grab a Senior Railcard and save a fortune on your rail travel. Ideal for frequent senior rail users in Britain.
What you get
Millions of us use Britain's rail system every day, and more of us are trying to save that little bit extra. With a Senior Railcard, you can save a third on most rail fares in Britain. So, for trips to the airport for those long-awaited holidays or cross-country treks to visit relatives, the card will have paid for itself in no time.
That's why we're here to help you on your way. You can pick up a Senior Railcard at a discount price by using your Tesco Clubcard. We'll give you a year's valid Senior Railcard when you exchange £15 in Clubcard vouchers.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Senior Rail CardBy Grandmadottie09 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
This is an excellent offer qand means I can travel cheaply to visit my family.Date used : 09/07/2014
- Excellent purchaseBy Olive08 July 2014
Very easy to obtain on line and very good value at £15. Card arrived in less than 24 hours after ordering. Have had a card for a good number of years but this is the first time on line - will do it again and recommend it to others.
- Exceptional reward of ClubcardBy Nene08 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
It enables one to visit so many different places countrywide, that otherwise would have been far too expensive! Love the freedom it offers for travel. Highly recommended and such a bargain - just love it. Second year of buying.Date used : 06/07/2014
- Miles of travelBy Peril6708 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
An excellent product. I recoup the cost of the card by making just two return journeys to the southwest of England.Date used : 25/06/2014
- Bargain!By Footloose07 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
At this price, this is almost a gift, well it IS a gift as the reward points don't actually cost any money. This is just perfect for spur-of-the-moment jaunts and saves so much. What could be better? My advice....grab it while you can.Date used : 04/07/2014
Add to basket
• To qualify for a Senior Railcard you must be 60 years or over with a valid passport or drivers licence.
Terms & Conditions
• For Railcard's full terms and conditions please visit www.senior-railcard.co.uk/using-your-card/railcard-terms-conditions/ (you will need to copy and paste this URL)
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights