Grab a Senior Railcard and save a fortune on your rail travel. Ideal for frequent senior rail users in Britain.
What you get
Millions of us use Britain's rail system every day, and more of us are trying to save that little bit extra. With a Senior Railcard, you can save a third on most rail fares in Britain. For trips to the airport for those long-awaited holidays, cross-country treks to visit relatives, or whatever the reason, saving money is never a bad thing.
That's why we're here to help you on your way. You can pick up a Senior Railcard at a discount price by using your Tesco Clubcard. We'll give you a year's valid Senior Railcard when you exchange £15 in Clubcard vouchers.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send two emails to your Tesco.com email address. One will confirm your order. Another will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.senior-railcard.co.uk.
- GREAT OFFERBy Bobby182017 June 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Have bought Railcards for the last few years, but with Tescos vouchers you get it for half the price!!! Excellent value and you really only need to use the card once to get the money back.... you even get the savings on the really cheap fares.. a no brainer if you travel more than once on the train.Date used : 09/06/2013
- Great railcard!By mimo17 June 2013aged 65 or overFemale
My daughter in law told me that I could use clubcard vouchers to get the senior rail card and I am so pleased that she did! I really would not have known that Tesco's go that far!Have already used it a few times and what a difference it makes.Get yours now!Date used : 20/05/2013
- senior railcardBy madeleine17 June 2013
I have purchsed one of these for many years now but always had to pay. so it was great to have to pay nothing and just use my club card points. Once I had fiddled about entering all the different numbers into the computer it was fairly straightforward and the railcard arrived very promptly. I would have preferred to choose a start date for my railcard. This was not an option.
- Senior RailcardBy Agooman17 June 2013aged 55 to 64Male
A really useful and very good value purchase. It has already saved me money on my recent holiday trip to Kent. It certailnly encourages me to use the railways which take the strain rather than driving on our 'wonderful' motorways. A genuine money saving item.Date used : 08/06/2013
- Another great way of using Clubcard VouchersBy AnneC16 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
What a great offer this is! The money the railcard will save is fab! And the vouchers were a "gift" from Tesco anyway....even better value for money! It was very easy to order and came in days.Well done again Tesco.Date used : 02/06/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• To qualify for a Senior Railcard you must be 60 years or over with a valid Passport or Drivers Licence.
Terms & Conditions
• For Railcard's full terms and conditions please visit www.railcard.co.uk (you will need to copy and paste this URL)
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights