Grab a Senior Railcard and save a fortune on your rail travel. Ideal for frequent senior rail users in Britain.
What you get
Millions of us use Britain's rail system every day, and more of us are trying to save that little bit extra. With a Senior Railcard, you can save a third on most rail fares in Britain. For trips to the airport for those long-awaited holidays, cross-country treks to visit relatives, or whatever the reason, saving money is never a bad thing.
That's why we're here to help you on your way. You can pick up a Senior Railcard at a discount price by using your Tesco Clubcard. We'll give you a year's valid Senior Railcard when you exchange £15 in Clubcard vouchers.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send two emails to your Tesco.com email address. One will confirm your order. Another will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.senior-railcard.co.uk.
- Superb OfferBy Silverlady18 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
So easy to order, speedy posting and obviously ready to start travelling with. You are instantly saving with this offer from Clubcard and then save even more once you start buying rail tickets. Hope they contune with this offer when this card runs out!Date used : 18/06/2013
- Another good dealBy RewardsHero18 June 2013aged 65 or overMale
Tesco club card rewards are the best deals, I have saved hundreds of pounds over the years and still saving. So easy you must not miss out.Date used : 18/06/2013
- A great purchase but terms could be improvedBy Peter124318 June 2013aged 65 or overMale
This is a great offer that I have just taken advantage of for the second time. The big disadvantage for me, as an occasional rail traveller, is that the Senior Railcard web site will not permit you to specify a start date and therefore one has to estimate when the Railcard is likely to arrive. It is true that the issuers do add a few extra days to compensate for possible postal delays but nevertheless I don't quite understand the logic behind not being invited to specify a precise date. Of course I realise that this is not entirely Tescos fault.Date used : 18/06/2013
- GREAT OFFERBy Bobby182017 June 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Have bought Railcards for the last few years, but with Tescos vouchers you get it for half the price!!! Excellent value and you really only need to use the card once to get the money back.... you even get the savings on the really cheap fares.. a no brainer if you travel more than once on the train.Date used : 09/06/2013
- Great railcard!By mimo17 June 2013aged 65 or overFemale
My daughter in law told me that I could use clubcard vouchers to get the senior rail card and I am so pleased that she did! I really would not have known that Tesco's go that far!Have already used it a few times and what a difference it makes.Get yours now!Date used : 20/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• To qualify for a Senior Railcard you must be 60 years or over with a valid Passport or Drivers Licence.
Terms & Conditions
• For Railcard's full terms and conditions please visit www.railcard.co.uk (you will need to copy and paste this URL)
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights