1 year: Senior Railcard
Grab a Senior Railcard and save a fortune on your rail travel. Ideal for frequent senior rail users in Britain.
What you get
Millions of us use Britain's rail system every day, and more of us are trying to save that little bit extra. With a Senior Railcard, you can save a third on most rail fares in Britain. For trips to the airport for those long-awaited holidays, cross-country treks to visit relatives, or whatever the reason, saving money is never a bad thing.
That's why we're here to help you on your way. You can pick up a Senior Railcard at a discount price by using your Tesco Clubcard. We'll give you a year's valid Senior Railcard when you exchange £15 in Clubcard vouchers.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.senior-railcard.co.uk.
- excellent purchaseBy Teza05 March 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Third year of buying this Senior Railcard with my clubcard points, really good value for money, as have to shop anyway and feel getting something for nothing. Used it a lot and also linked it to my Oyster card for London, so get 1/3 off that as well. Each year need to go to Underground station enquiries to re-activate it, after first time of completing a form at an Underground station.Date used : 26/02/2014
- Good use of Tesco Clubcard VouchersBy Shopper3214 Febuary 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I buy a senior railcard every year. In the past I have sometimes struggled to save money using the full price rail card. However, this Senior railcard is half-price and I use it all the time even for small journeys and I have saved so much money. Well worth buying.Date used : 01/11/2014
- Recouped cost with first journeyBy annebr01 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Just about to renew for 2nd year. Recouped initial cost of the card on first journey to London. Tip: If you are travelling in peak period and staying overnight buy a single ticket at full price for the outward journey and single return ticket at concessionary rate to return - you can buy both at the point of departure.
- fantastic offerBy stampex16 January 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Bought one of these cards last year and saved loads of money .Have just renewed it for another year and intend to save another load of money. Only ordered on line yesterday (15.1.2014 ) and received my card in the post this morning, how fantastic is that for service. A third off any journey must be well worth getting one of these cards for. At £15 I think it's the best value going, and lets be honest, it really doesn't cost anything as you get the points from shopping , and these make the vouchers !!!! Well done Tesco, please don't stop doing this deal.Date used : 16/01/2014
- Big Savings on Rail Fairs !!!!By shed41g10 January 2014aged 65 or overMale
Save a 'shed load' of money on Rail Travel by using a Senior Rail Card in conjunction with off peak travel saver fares.Date used : 09/01/2014
Add to basket
• To qualify for a Senior Railcard you must be 60 years or over with a valid passport or drivers licence.
Terms & Conditions
• For Railcard's full terms and conditions please visit www.railcard.co.uk (you will need to copy and paste this URL)
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights