.Family & Friends Railcard
Grab a Family & Friends Railcard and save on your loved ones' rail travel. Ideal for train rides with the kids in tow.
What you get
Taking the family out for the day can be pricey enough as it is. Why make it even more so by paying full travel fares across the board? With a Family & Friends Railcard, you needn't give it a second thought. This card allows you to save a third on your travel and 60% off your kids’ travel, so long as you're travelling with kids aged between 5 and 15 years.
For frequent rail users who can't leave the kids at home, a Family & Friends Railcard could be just what you need. And we're here to help you pick one up more cheaply. Simply exchange £15 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll get a year's Friends and Family Railcard in return. Think of it as our way of helping you on your journey.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send two emails to your Tesco.com email address. One will confirm your order. Another will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk.
- Well worth havingBy Looby04 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
My 2nd year of cheap family travel courtesy of Tesco. I recently used it for return travel for a 3 day trip to Manchester for a family of 4. Using the rail card it cost about the same as a couple of days parking in the city never mind what I would have spent on petrol. The added benefit been that it was hassle free and we had no navigational/city centre driving arguments!Date used : 19/10/2012
Add to basket
The fine print
• You must travel with at least 1 child aged 5-15yrs when using your Family and Friends railcard.
• To qualify for a Family & Friends Railcard, your group must contain at least one named Railcard holder and at least one child aged between 5 and 15 years. The maximum group size is up to four adults (aged 16 years and over) including the named cardholder(s), and four children (aged 5-15 years).
Terms & Conditions
• To qualify for a Family & Friends Railcard, your group must contain at least one named Railcard holder and at least one child aged between 5 and 15 years. The maximum group size is up to four adults (aged 16 years and over) including the named cardholder(s), and four children (aged 5-15 years). Don’t forget children under five travel free and each adult may take up to two “under fives” with them.If the only child in the Family & Friends Railcard group is aged less than five years of age, the Railcard holder must purchase a discounted ticket for that child in order for the accompanying adult(s) to qualify for the discount on their tickets.
• For Railcard's full terms and conditions please visit www.railcard.co.uk (you will need to copy and paste this URL)
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights