1 year: Family & Friends Railcard
- Visit their website
Grab a Family & Friends Railcard and save on your loved ones' rail travel. Ideal for train rides with the kids in tow.
What you get
Taking the family out for the day can be pricey enough as it is. Why make it even more so by paying full travel fares across the board? With a Family & Friends Railcard, you needn't give it a second thought. This card allows you to save a third on your travel and 60% off your kids’ travel, so long as you're travelling with kids aged between 5 and 15 years.
For frequent rail users who can't leave the kids at home, a Family & Friends Railcard could be just what you need. And we're here to help you pick one up more cheaply. Simply exchange £15 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll get a year's Friends and Family Railcard in return. Think of it as our way of helping you on your journey.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Excellent offerBy Craftycate30 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Very straightforward to do and card comes by return of post, have used this offer for a couple of years
- Its makes days out cheaper!By helvin29 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This is the second time i have brought a friends and family rail card using Tesco vouchers. I save the the cost of the card in my first trip to London. Its simple and easy to use, when booking tickets on Train line you can see your savings. I would recommend this card.Date used : 20/08/2014
- Excellent value for cheaper train tickets.By Bimble28 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I've had a Family & Friends Railcard for a few years now but when my last one was due for renewal I used Tesco Clubcard Vouchers to buy a new card. It was very easy to do & I received by new railcard really quickly. I used it straight away to buy train tickets for 3 adults & 3 children for a trip to London, saving A LOT! The cost of the railcard more than paid for itself in just the first use of the card. I tell everybody about this as I think it's such a great idea and it means we can have more daytrips than we would without it!Date used : 21/08/2014
- Great way to spend Tesco Vouchers- BOOST!By Bradders196625 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I have had a Family and Friends railcard before, but this is the first time I have gone through Tesco Clubcard.It was so simple and a great way to spend your clubcard vouchers,I have already saved loads of money using it.Date used : 28/07/2014
- Family railcardBy seal24 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Great way to use Tesco club rewards for It will be well used
Add to basket
• You must travel with at least 1 child aged 5-15yrs when using your Family and Friends railcard.
• To qualify for a Family & Friends Railcard, your group must contain at least one named Railcard holder and at least one child aged between 5 and 15 years. The maximum group size is up to four adults (aged 16 years and over) including the named cardholder(s), and four children (aged 5-15 years).
• You must exchange your token code on the Railcard website. You cannot exchange your token code at any train station ticket office.
Terms & Conditions
• Children under five travel free and each adult may take up to two “under fives” with them. If the only child in the Family & Friends Railcard group is aged less than five years of age, the Railcard holder must purchase a discounted ticket for that child in order for the accompanying adult(s) to qualify for the discount on their tickets.
• For Railcard's full terms and conditions please visit www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk/using-your-card/railcard-terms-conditions/ (you will need to copy and paste this URL)
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights