1 year: Family & Friends Railcard
- Visit their website
Grab a Family & Friends Railcard and save on your loved ones' rail travel. Ideal for train rides with the kids in tow.
What you get
Taking the family out for the day can be pricey enough as it is. Why make it even more so by paying full travel fares across the board? With a Family & Friends Railcard, you needn't give it a second thought. This card allows you to save a third on your travel and 60% off your kids’ travel, so long as you're travelling with kids aged between 5 and 15 years.
For frequent rail users who can't leave the kids at home, a Family & Friends Railcard could be just what you need. And we're here to help you pick one up more cheaply. Simply exchange £15 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll get a year's Friends and Family Railcard in return. Think of it as our way of helping you on your journey.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Fantastic ValueBy topcattina24 March 2015aged 25 to 34Female
What a bargain. I will be doing a few trips to London this year with my daughter so it will come in very handy. The code arrived within minutes and I able to purchase straight away.Date used : 09/03/2015
- One of TESCO's best offers.By Aweso14 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
It was very easy to order the boost, but a little tricky using the code on the railcard website but got there in the end. Using rail card makes rail travel ridiculously cheap, when travelling as a family.
- Fantastic RewardBy AlliNE14 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Order process really easy and actual railcard received within a couple of days. Used to purchase return trip to and from London and saved so much it we would have paid full price for the card, £30 I think. Great that we didn't have to hand over any cash. A really great way to use the tesco rewards vouchers. I'm sure we'll have a few more family trips way over the next 12 months. Love Tesco Rewards they have real value, keep them coming.Date used : 28/02/2015
- family & friends railcard.By Jojolester07 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I got this with my tesco points & used it straight away. Saved about £40.00 on my 1st use. Train journey stress free. Will have to use again.Date used : 16/02/2015
- Family Rail CardBy RLL9904 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Thank you Tesco for offering a truly helpful 'reward ' which was easy to order delivered and in good time .Perfect!Date used : 21/02/2015
Add to basket
• You must travel with at least 1 child aged 5-15yrs when using your Family and Friends railcard.
• To qualify for a Family & Friends Railcard, your group must contain at least one named Railcard holder and at least one child aged between 5 and 15 years. The maximum group size is up to four adults (aged 16 years and over) including the named cardholder(s), and four children (aged 5-15 years).
• You must exchange your token code on the Railcard website. You cannot exchange your token code at any train station ticket office.
Terms & Conditions
• Children under five travel free and each adult may take up to two “under fives” with them. If the only child in the Family & Friends Railcard group is aged less than five years of age, the Railcard holder must purchase a discounted ticket for that child in order for the accompanying adult(s) to qualify for the discount on their tickets.
• For Railcard's full terms and conditions please visit www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk/using-your-card/railcard-terms-conditions/ (you will need to copy and paste this URL)
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights