1 year: Family & Friends Railcard
- Visit their website
Grab a Family & Friends Railcard and save on your loved ones' rail travel. Ideal for train rides with the kids in tow.
What you get
Taking the family out for the day can be pricey enough as it is. Why make it even more so by paying full travel fares across the board? With a Family & Friends Railcard, you needn't give it a second thought. This card allows you to save a third on your travel and 60% off your kids’ travel, so long as you're travelling with kids aged between 5 and 15 years.
For frequent rail users who can't leave the kids at home, a Family & Friends Railcard could be just what you need. And we're here to help you pick one up more cheaply. Simply exchange £15 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll get a year's Friends and Family Railcard in return. Think of it as our way of helping you on your journey.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Great value rewardBy 12 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Just realised that my pass had run out during the school holidays but good old Tesco came to my rescue. Being on a tight budget it was great to be able to renew my pass with my clubcard vouchers so a double saving cheap pass and cheap train fares . win win. Thank you clubcard
- Excellent Family Railcard dealBy MrRo06 October 2014aged 65 or overMale
This is a great deal. It means that it is much more affordable for our grandchildren to travel to stay with us. Also their parents can use the card for lower cost days out!Date used : 20/08/2014
- Great ValueBy nicgauld02 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Speedy delivery so made it easy to buy train tickets for tripDate used : 01/10/2014
- How easy????By SassyLLE29 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This has got to be one of the easiest and most value for money products I have ever bought. All the instructions were easy to follow, accurate and everything happened as the instructions explained they would. Now to start booking my train tickets :)Date used : 26/09/2014
- Great value for moneyBy Helendg26 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Easy to order and came in the post within 5 days. Use it every time we travel on the train and every little helps.Date used : 15/09/2014
Add to basket
• You must travel with at least 1 child aged 5-15yrs when using your Family and Friends railcard.
• To qualify for a Family & Friends Railcard, your group must contain at least one named Railcard holder and at least one child aged between 5 and 15 years. The maximum group size is up to four adults (aged 16 years and over) including the named cardholder(s), and four children (aged 5-15 years).
• You must exchange your token code on the Railcard website. You cannot exchange your token code at any train station ticket office.
Terms & Conditions
• Children under five travel free and each adult may take up to two “under fives” with them. If the only child in the Family & Friends Railcard group is aged less than five years of age, the Railcard holder must purchase a discounted ticket for that child in order for the accompanying adult(s) to qualify for the discount on their tickets.
• For Railcard's full terms and conditions please visit www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk/using-your-card/railcard-terms-conditions/ (you will need to copy and paste this URL)
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights