Grab a 16 - 25 Railcard and save yourself a fortune in rail travel. Perfect for those always on the move.
What you get
Millions of us use Britain's trains every day and, for some, they can punch holes in the finances. For frequent rail users, students in particular, a 16 - 25 Railcard is just the ticket for saving considerable amounts of cash. In fact, you can save a third on most UK rail fares. With regular use (and renewals every year), the card will have paid for itself in no time.
Why not extend your savings even further with Tesco Clubcard? You'll receive a Railcard when you exchange £15 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Think of it as our way of helping you on your journey.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send two emails to your Tesco.com email address. One will confirm your order. Another will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.16-25railcard.co.uk.
- Useful purchaseBy Becky15 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
My sons are students and its good to treat them to half price railcards (without spending any real money!) so that they can make savings on every train journey in the next year. Quick process now that voucher arrives by email.Date used : 25/05/2013
- MoneysavingBy alexa15 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
This has been a great moneysaver as my daughter often travels to London on the train. The speed and efficiency in which we ordered the railcard and with which we received it were excellent too. I will definitely be doing this again next year.Date used : 14/06/2013
- Bought this at great valueBy Jack10 June 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Very happy with this purchase. It's great value for what you get.
- worthwhileBy MamaBear03 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I have bought these railcards using clubcard vouchers for all of our "children" more than once. It is definitely value for money as it is half price and when they are students every saving counts. Its all about what you want to spend the vouchers on and for us this works.
- not great valueBy Annerosemary13 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
A 16 -25 railcard is £28 (£30 from 19 May2013) so not as good value for your £15 in hard earned clubcard vouchers as some deals.Date used : 10/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• To qualify for a 16-25 Railcard , you must be aged between 16-25 and have a valid passport or UK driving licence number and you’ll need to upload a digital photo.
Terms & Conditions
• For Railcard's full terms and conditions please visit www.railcard.co.uk (you will need to copy and paste this URL)
• We’ll email your token codes to your Tesco.com email address within 24 hours. Orders should be made at least 28 days before you intend to book with a supplier or visit a partner.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights