1 year: 16-25 Railcard
- Visit their website
Grab a 16 - 25 Railcard and save yourself a fortune in rail travel. Perfect for those always on the move.
What you get
Millions of us use Britain's trains every day and, for some, they can punch holes in the finances. For frequent rail users, students in particular, a 16 - 25 Railcard is just the ticket for saving considerable amounts of cash. In fact, you can save a third on most UK rail fares. With regular use (and renewals every year), the card will have paid for itself in no time.
Why not extend your savings even further with Tesco Clubcard? You'll receive a Railcard when you exchange £15 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Think of it as our way of helping you on your journey.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- How easy and fast!!By Buffy804 September 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I changed the club card vouchers on Wednesday afternoon. The code arrived straight after and we were able to place the order the same day and that was easy. To our surprised the railcard arrived the following day. At least we can save a little bit of money because my son only starts college later in the day on some days (so it's off peak). Unfortunately he can't use the card all the time, but I think it's better than nothing.Date used : 04/09/2015
- Very Speedy ServiceBy Alegria24 August 2015Female
I ordered the railcard for my daughter on Friday. I was immediately sent an email from Tesco and a link so that it could be set up. My daughter filled in the relevant details and provided a photo. The card arrived at our house on Monday!! This is a brilliant service, let alone a very useful card for a young person. I highly recommend this as a great saving is also made!
- An essential!By DebbieDeb10 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Just purchased another 16-25 Railcard for my son who is now studying for his Masters so money is tight as you can imagine! This railcard is essential for him to make his life a little easier. I just love Tesco Clubcard Deals - well who wouldn't :) Now intend getting another one for my daughter, a budding Actress! Both my children can travel home without it costing an arm and a leg! Thank you Tesco!Date used : 10/07/2015
- Easy and really worth it!By Shilly10 July 2015aged 55 to 64Female
My daughter lost her card and needed a replacement. Thought we might have to shell out for just one month but found we were able to renew her card a month before expiry. Lucky! The process was really simple and we've bought her a card for the last three years at uni, the last two we've used the Clubcard booster to make it even more good value! We intend to keep doing this until she's 25. It's not just for uni students but for all young people. If they use the trains you'd be silly not to get one!Date used : 20/06/2015
- Worth it for just 1 tripBy GarryT29 June 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I nneded to get my son from Liverppol to Bristol. By buying the rail card through Tesco at 1/2 price, the ticket including the reduced price was less than the standard fair. My son also now has the use of the card for a full year so will save him money, or is that save me money in the future as well?? Fast delivery and easy to complete on line. ThanksDate used : 01/05/2015
Add to basket
• To qualify for a 16-25 Railcard, you must be aged between 16-25 and have a valid passport or UK driving licence number. You’ll also need to upload a digital photo.
• You must exchange your token code on the Railcard website. You cannot exchange your token code at any train station ticket office.
Terms & Conditions
• For Railcard's full terms and conditions please visit www.16-25railcard.co.uk/using-your-card/railcard-terms-conditions/ (you will need to copy and paste this URL)
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights