1 year: 16-25 Railcard
- Visit their website
Grab a 16 - 25 Railcard and save yourself a fortune in rail travel. Perfect for those always on the move.
What you get
Millions of us use Britain's trains every day and, for some, they can punch holes in the finances. For frequent rail users, students in particular, a 16 - 25 Railcard is just the ticket for saving considerable amounts of cash. In fact, you can save a third on most UK rail fares. With regular use (and renewals every year), the card will have paid for itself in no time.
Why not extend your savings even further with Tesco Clubcard? You'll receive a Railcard when you exchange £15 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Think of it as our way of helping you on your journey.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Really easy - and good value!By GOL6117 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
So easy to arrange online and arrived in post very quickly. Great experience all round - and saving 50% too - can't be bad.Date used : 26/08/2014
- 16-25 RailcardBy DenB16 September 2014aged 35 to 44
I had booked tickets for the train using clubcards rewards which were about to expire,I didnt know my daughters 16-25 card had just expired, so exhanged my clubcards and hoped the card would come in time and of course, pretty much the next day it arrived super quick service so thank you
- So simple!By PeggySue215 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
My first time "boosting" and it really was excellent. So simple and very quick - code came through almost instantly and the railcard took only a few days to arrive - actually arrived 3 days earlier than they had said it would. Daughter has already saved money using it. Definitely will be doing again!!Date used : 15/08/2014
- 16-25 railcardBy Judetheobscure14 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Easy to arrange and great value for money- ideal for students!Date used : 12/09/2014
- Value for moneyBy Reaygal09 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Third time I've used this to get a railcard, basically for half price using my vouchers. A very quick and easy booking process - voucher code arrived within the hour and the railcard arrived within a few days of ordering.Date used : 09/09/2014
Add to basket
• To qualify for a 16-25 Railcard, you must be aged between 16-25 and have a valid passport or UK driving licence number. You’ll also need to upload a digital photo.
• You must exchange your token code on the Railcard website. You cannot exchange your token code at any train station ticket office.
Terms & Conditions
• For Railcard's full terms and conditions please visit www.16-25railcard.co.uk/using-your-card/railcard-terms-conditions/ (you will need to copy and paste this URL)
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights