1 year: 16-25 Railcard
Grab a 16 - 25 Railcard and save yourself a fortune in rail travel. Perfect for those always on the move.
What you get
Millions of us use Britain's trains every day and, for some, they can punch holes in the finances. For frequent rail users, students in particular, a 16 - 25 Railcard is just the ticket for saving considerable amounts of cash. In fact, you can save a third on most UK rail fares. With regular use (and renewals every year), the card will have paid for itself in no time.
Why not extend your savings even further with Tesco Clubcard? You'll receive a Railcard when you exchange £15 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Think of it as our way of helping you on your journey.
How it works
1. Select the quantity of token codes you want to receive using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Follow instructions in the email to redeem your token codes.
Visit their website at www.16-25railcard.co.uk.
- Excellent valueBy HazelP01 December 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I purchased one of these each for my two children who are at university. They are excellent value and help me to help my children.Date used : 30/11/2013
- great savingsBy weng27 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Got the railcard for free! Bought for my son who is in university , saving my clubcard points again to get a family railcard. Thank you Tesco :)
- 16-25 Railcard - What a winner!!By Mumsie26 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Saved my vouchers and bought my daughter, who is at Uni, a 16-25 railcard. Saved her money and she was able to visit home more often. We are both winners!!Date used : 21/11/2013
- GREAT STUDENT SAVINGSBy SPRINGER14 September 2013aged 45 to 54Female
THIS IS THE SECOND YEAR I HAVE PURCHASED THE RAILCARD FOR MY SON WHO IS IN UNI. THE SAVINGS ARE GREAT AND IT ALLOWS HIM TO COME HOME MORE OFTEN :)Date used : 14/09/2013
- Great for StudentsBy JulieT02 September 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I ordered a Railcard for my son on Friday afternoon using clubcard vouchers online. I received an email from Tesco with the order code within half an hour and then followed the instructions on how to place the order on the Railcard site... the Railcard has arrived this morning (Monday) This is a great way for students to get discounted travel if they don't get a free railcard with their student account and it saves them paying £30. Excellent service from both Tesco clubcard and National Rail :)Date used : 30/08/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• To qualify for a 16-25 Railcard , you must be aged between 16-25 and have a valid passport or UK driving licence number and you’ll need to upload a digital photo.
Terms & Conditions
• For Railcard's full terms and conditions please visit www.railcard.co.uk (you will need to copy and paste this URL)
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights