1 year: 16-25 Railcard
- Visit their website
Grab a 16 - 25 Railcard and save yourself a fortune in rail travel. Perfect for those always on the move.
What you get
Millions of us use Britain's trains every day and, for some, they can punch holes in the finances. For frequent rail users, students in particular, a 16 - 25 Railcard is just the ticket for saving considerable amounts of cash. In fact, you can save a third on most UK rail fares. With regular use (and renewals every year), the card will have paid for itself in no time.
Why not extend your savings even further with Tesco Clubcard? You'll receive a Railcard when you exchange £15 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Think of it as our way of helping you on your journey.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Great purchaseBy MotherBilbo09 December 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This is the second we have bought this way. It is so quick and easy and feels like free using clubcard - it's a bonus anyway! I can't drive so my children use public transport a lot. It saves a lot of money and gives them independence. Really pleased that all railcards are now available on clubcard.Date used : 18/11/2014
- 2nd Year Bought RailcardBy Abby08 December 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Excellent service. Bought railcard for my daughter with clubcard vouchers,sent her details. She filled in all necessary paperwork and received her new railcard at University 2 days later. Easy for me and cheaper too!
- Easiest purchaseBy AJB98606 December 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Purchased this for my daughter, was so easy and with booster card it did not cost a thing, ordered it by email, when email arrived forwarded it to my daughter who is at uni she followed the steps and a few days later card arrived in post ready for her to use, she was delighted at how easy it was.Date used : 14/11/2014
- 16-25 RailcardBy Janeyb28 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Very useful purchase for son at University, 2nd time purchased. Would recommend to other parents. Buying with Clubcard feels like free!
- Very Good ValueBy kneebone26 November 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Exchanged vouchers so that my son could get the Railcard and it has proven to be a very good deal. We've used it when going to open days at unis and it has helped enormously in keeping costs down. On of the best offers from Tesco Clubcard!Date used : 08/11/2014
Add to basket
• To qualify for a 16-25 Railcard, you must be aged between 16-25 and have a valid passport or UK driving licence number. You’ll also need to upload a digital photo.
• You must exchange your token code on the Railcard website. You cannot exchange your token code at any train station ticket office.
Terms & Conditions
• For Railcard's full terms and conditions please visit www.16-25railcard.co.uk/using-your-card/railcard-terms-conditions/ (you will need to copy and paste this URL)
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights