Whatever the occasion, a stay in any Village Hotel will leave you satisfied and without hesitation for future bookings. Their cool, chic bedrooms offer brilliant spaces to hang out and relax in.
What you get
With Village Hotels, you're guaranteed a comfortable and enjoyable experience. For a discount, you can book into one of their stylish bedrooms using your Clubcard vouchers. For every £10 in vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 to use on Village Hotels accommodation.
Village Hotels is a UK-based chain with 25 establishments across England and Wales, most of which are located in the midlands and the north. Each hotel is a pleasurable as the last, with especially comfortable Sealy beds, something on which Village Hotels pride themselves. Otherwise, their free WiFi, flat screen tellies, iPod docking stations and general designer furnishings offer superb chill-out spaces to suit the wildest of parties to the most executive of business catch-ups.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Village Hotels, download this additional information about Village Hotels (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.village-hotels.co.uk/.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Tokens can only be used to book the Best Flexible Bed & Breakfast rate.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
Terms & Conditions
• Subject to availability and the terms and conditions of Hospitality Line and Village Hotels.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights