Whatever the occasion, a stay in any Village Hotel will leave you satisfied and without hesitation for future bookings. Their cool, chic bedrooms offer brilliant spaces to hang out and relax in.
What you get
With Village Hotels, you're guaranteed a comfortable and enjoyable experience. For a discount, you can book into one of their stylish bedrooms using your Clubcard vouchers. For every £10 in vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 to use on Village Hotels accommodation.
Village Hotels is a UK-based chain with 25 establishments across England and Wales, most of which are located in the midlands and the north. Each hotel is a pleasurable as the last, with especially comfortable Sealy beds, something on which Village Hotels pride themselves. Otherwise, their free WiFi, flat screen tellies, iPod docking stations and general designer furnishings offer superb chill-out spaces to suit the wildest of parties to the most executive of business catch-ups.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Village Hotels, download this additional information about Village Hotels (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.village-hotels.co.uk/.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- More expensive bad service from Tesco hospitalityBy 25 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
I could save money by tearing my tesco vouchers up !! £298 for the same room using them, if I book with Devere directly online ( not on an offer ) £158 !! Numerous phone calls and two emails later NOTHING !!!! 2 nights two people
- Very Enjoyable StayBy Talcum18 November 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Booked the Best Flexible Standard Double room on-line at the Dudley DeVere Village Hotel. No problem. Converted my Tesco vouchers to hotel vouchers (4 for 1 at the time no problem). Sent my hotel vouchers to the address stated but didn't receive a reply. E-mailed the customer services at DeVere and was told the hotel room was paid for by the vouchers. When we checked out all was good. The hotel itself was really nice. The pub was a tiny bit expensive but not bad at all for a hotel. It was clean and comfortable and the staff were lovely. All in all we had a very enjoyable stay.Date used : 15/11/2013
- GOOD HOTELBy base25 July 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Just stayed at a Village Hotel which was great but what a performance trying to get a booking with clubcard vouchers. All these hotels in the scheme so far have proved difficult to book, along with the expensive phone calls and postage for sending off the vouchers. Having read the reviews am sure more people would be using their vouchers if it was made easier. It is a brilliant scheme IF? you can get a booking.Date used : 13/07/2013
- Excellent valueBy 1hal24 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Extremely comfortable room, good selection of tea,coffee, chocolate and biscuits and large bottle of mineral water, nice extra touches. Hotel staff very friendly, good gym, pool etc. would definately go back.Date used : 21/06/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please call the reservations team on 020 8295 8656 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Tokens can only be used to book the Best Flexible Bed & Breakfast rate.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
Terms & Conditions
• Subject to availability and the terms and conditions of Hospitality Line and Village Hotels.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights