The Edinburgh Dungeon offers the murkier side of Scottish history. Experience medieval torture, the plague and feel what it’s like to be hanged, all whilst hearing the stories behind Scotland’s most infamous rogues and rascals.
What you get
The Edinburgh Dungeon lets you explore the murkier side of Scotland’s past through 11 live actor shows, authentic 360 degree sets, special effects and two rides. You’ll be granted access at a discount when you exchange your Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £5 for your Days Out token and the Dungeon is yours for the day.
Enter the courtroom with Judge Mental to hear your sentence; Drop Dead on the tension-raising gallows thrill ride; come face to face with Sawney Bean and his incestuous cannibal clan; and meet Scotland’s Warrior Hero William Wallace moments after his execution. The Edinburgh Dungeon entertains and educates in its own unique scary fun way!
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Edinburgh Dungeon, download this additional information about Edinburgh Dungeon (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.thedungeons.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.