Use Clubcard vouchers to put towards your next house move. Pickfords are the UK's largest moving and storage specialists and can offer you a wealth of services to help your move go smoothly.
What you get
As the UK's leading moving and storage company using Pickfords is always a safe bet. Combine this assurance with exchanging £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £20 worth of Pickfords services and you've got yourself a happy moving day.
A Pickfords service includes your own move coordinator so you've got a professional pair of hands to help you every step of the way. You'll also get removals insurance so your valuables are safe when they're on the move. Finally, professionally qualified removals teams and packing crews will be at hand to help get everything from one house to the next quickly and efficiently.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
- Fairly SatisfactoryBy market1331 August 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We exchanged Tesco vouchers for Pickfords removal service and moved on 29/30 June 2015 which were the hottest days of the year to date. The Sales Consultant was very knowledgeable and explained how the removal team would 'card' specific items to prevent damage. Unfortunately we did not notice the dining room table had not been carded - this was part of an expensive set of chairs and wall unit and the table was extensively damaged. We made a claim in early July and it took until 23 August to receive settlement. Notwithstanding this the removal team were very helpful and we would use Pickfords again - this time being more vigilant ourselves.Date used : 30/06/2015
- Pickfords- quite simply- The BEST.By MrsdeWinter23 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
From start to finish this process with Pickfords has been smooth and slick. My contact at Pickfords could not have been more helpful, and the men who came to pack were friendly and professional. I love the fact that they packed everything for me - and packed beautifully I might add- and made a stressful time easier. Ok, Pickfords are not the cheapest moving company but you only get what you pay for. By using Clubcard vouchers it means that you can book the Rolls Royce of removal companies. In all honesty, with or without the Tesco vouchers I wouldn't trust my move to anybody else. A service well worth paying for if you value your possessions and you want an easy house move.Date used : 20/03/2015
- Stress Free and ReliableBy TB7216 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
From start to finish the whole process of requesting a quote right through to saying goodbye to the removal truck and closing our new front door was completely stress free. The dedicated home removal co-ordinator was easily contactable and organised everything with efficiency. There are other removal companies that seem less expensive on face value but Pickfords provide all of the packing boxes, tape and paper required making their prices much better value for money when comparing like for like. Execellent service.Date used : 04/07/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens are only valid for Pickfords, they cannot be used on any other product.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be used throughout the year, subject to availability and Moving Services Group UK Ltd terms and conditions.
• Tokens are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or scheme and cannot be used towards Pickfords' Small Move Service.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.