Dublin Zoo Adult Entry
Treat yourself to a day at Dublin Zoo, one of world's oldest and a fiercely popular tourist attraction in Phoenix Park, right in the middle of Dublin. It's home to around 600 animals and blends a clever mix of education and conservation.
What you get
Put Clubcard vouchers towards a fantastic day out at Dublin Zoo, one of the city's most alluring tourist draws. For the exchange of just £5 in vouchers, you can get an adult entry admission token.
At the sprawling 70-acre park you'll find all sorts of exotic animals all living in a clean, safe environment. With the giraffes, zebra, scimitar and ostrich of the African Savannah; the Gorilla Rainforest; or the Asian elephants of the Kaziranga Forest Trail, there's so much variety living at Dublin Zoo that spending a day here is easy.
Running the length of the zoo is a body of water where you'll find hippos and Chimpanzee Island, right at the opposite end to the zoo. It really is an ideal place to bring the family or just for a leisurely day out with a loved one.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Dublin Zoo Adult Entry token,
additional information about Dublin Zoo Adult Entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- A Zoo-perb day outBy Lucinda30 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have just spent a day at Dublin Zoo, courtesy of a £5 Tesco voucher... the entry price would have been 16 Euros 50 cents (about £15 at the current exchange rate) so it was well worth it. The zoo covers a wide area within the beautiful Phoenix Park, and I spent a good 4 hours there and could have spent longer. The park is landscaped around several large lakes, including a newish extension which includes another lake and an African savannah. Animals included several species of big cat; many different monkeys (including gorillas); birds and reptiles; wolves, elephants, sealions, African mammals and a red panda, to name but a few. Enclosures were generously-sized without compromising ability to view the animals; for example, many of the monkeys lived on islands in the lakes. There was a good attempt to recreate the natural habitat, including mixing different species who may live together in the wild. Throughout the park there are many varied outlets for eating and shopping, and lots of clean toilet facilities. The shop was fairly well stocked although I couldn't see anything with the Dublin Zoo logo to take home. My only criticism of the park was that the advertised keeper talks didn't seem to be as advertised... the lion one did take place but 15 mins late; I waited another 15 mins for the orang-utan talk but nobody turned up; the others I didn't try to see so maybe they were better! Although the park was busy with lots of groups of school children, it never seemed crowded in any way. If you are in Dublin and fancy an escape from the city, I would recommend Phoenix Park and the Zoo!Date used : 27/05/2014
- best savings everBy shazdinger20 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
this deal was excellent. the savings made by using tesco vouchers to buy zoo tickets was amazingDate used : 18/05/2013
Add to basket
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
• Please confirm times & dates prior to your visit by checking the Dublin Zoo website.
Terms & Conditions
• Your tokens should arrive within 5 working days of your order being placed.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.