Transform one of the most important rooms in the house with a load of new Denby pieces. Whether its cookware, glass or dinnerware, Denby can give you what you need.
What you get
Exchange £10 for a £20 token to spend at www.denby.co.uk where you will find the widest selection of Denby dinnerware, glass and cookware.
At Denby, generations of expert craftsmen have used locally sourced clay for over 200 years to produce some truly wonderful handmade dishes.
Denby's design team have created some beautiful porcelain and Monsoon Home ranges that are every bit as hardworking too!
Naturally they took their know-how from the tabletop to the worktop with their quality cookware, glass and accessory collections to make whatever you serve look and taste even better.
Everything Denby puts their stamp on is designed for real food and real people with practical and stylish pieces from the smallest cup to the biggest casserole. They're, unsurprisingly, renowned for incredible durability and distinctive style and can be used with confidence in the oven, microwave, dishwasher and freezer.
So whether it’s dinner with the in-laws or Friday night in front of the telly, Denby has oodles to choose from in contemporary and traditional styles to suit every home.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.denby.co.uk..
- Excellent dealBy Crystaltips04 March 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Last year I purchased some Denby vouchers from Tesco,(at time 3x) on the the day I logged on it was 30% off, a short while later I had an email from Denby advertising a 50% off, I ordered more vouchers. So basically, for £200 Tesco vouchers and a few pounds rounding up orders, I have over £1000 worth Denby! I also purchased a couple of items this year on a 50%off day, with 2x value, so £20 tesco vouchers = £80 worth Denby. Denby offer deals periodically, sign up to email and when you know it going to be a 30% or 50% off day order from tesco, it takes about 30 minutes. This is a really fantastic offer when used in conjunction with Denby offer days. And the savings on the Denby site are real, as I have looked in John Lewis and other Department stores at Denby prices.Date used : 01/01/2014
- Blue is the ColourBy JT2602 March 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Arranged for two lots of Denby items via Tesco Clubcard and am happy to state that all items are top quality, were well-received & look great in our home. The Denby Azure mugs are probably our favourites with the wine glasses from the same range coming a close second. We'll order the square plates next time round, but so far, all is well. The colour and quality of these items are well worth perhaps spending that little bit extra on. It's like the age-old saying "You get what you pay for". Would we recommend Denby? Definitely.Date used : 02/03/2014
- Super efficient serviceBy texel19 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Recently purchased some items from Denby using my club card vouchers. Most impressed with excellent service. Everything straightforward - could not have asked for more. Will definitely shop with Denby again. Many thanks,Date used : 28/01/2014
- My favourite way to spend vouchersBy CrockeryRocks11 January 2014aged 25 to 34Female
I have just ordered my third set of denby vouchers. The sale is on now and I want to get the dinner set I have been coveting! The past two times I have used denby vouchers from tesco have been great. Denby regularly have offers online which you can use your vouchers for. Brilliant service from order to delivery. Products are excellent! I have recommended to friends and family.Date used : 10/01/2014
- Fantastic offer - Why are you hesitating!By JuJu31 December 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I've boosted twice with Tesco Clubcard to get double up on Denby. In fact the first time it was x4 on yr vouchers. Just before Christmas though it was x2 (£10 of Tesco vouchers for £20 of Denby vouchers). Brilliant deal because Denby were also doing a 3 for 2 on their dinnerware. It was an excellent deal and a fab time to boost!, Denby are so good too with their delivery service including emailing delivery info and ETA of your order. Never any breakages because of endless bubble wrap and the quality of their goods is exceptional. Can't wait for my next lot of vouchers to come through........guess what......yep more Denby!!! :) Tesco & Denby.....a partnership made in heaven :)Date used : 28/11/2013
Add to basket
• Goods should be delivered within 7 days to anywhere within the UK
• Postage within UK (using DPD) is £3.95. Delivery on orders over £30 is free
• Postage where due cannot be paid for using tokens codes and must be paid for using a credit or debit card.
• Token codes are not transferable.
Terms & Conditions
• In the event products are returned that have been purchased using token codes the value of the return will be credited back to your Denby customer account for use at a later date.
• In the event that the total value of the returned goods exceeds the value of the token code then you will be credited back the amount paid with a credit/debit card first on to the card that the purchase was made with.
• The balance will be paid back into your Denby customer account.
• If you are returning the whole order and you paid the delivery charge with a credit card this will be refunded to you on to the credit card that you paid with.
• This does not apply if you are part-exchanging your order.
• Denby E-Gift certificates are excluded from the offer.
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.