- Visit their website
Transform one of the most important rooms in the house with a load of new Denby pieces. Whether its cookware, glass or dinnerware, Denby can give you what you need.
What you get
Exchange £10 for a £20 token to spend at www.denby.co.uk where you will find the widest selection of Denby dinnerware, glass and cookware.
At Denby, generations of expert craftsmen have used locally sourced clay for over 200 years to produce some truly wonderful handmade dishes.
Denby's design team have created some beautiful porcelain and Monsoon Home ranges that are every bit as hardworking too!
Naturally they took their know-how from the tabletop to the worktop with their quality cookware, glass and accessory collections to make whatever you serve look and taste even better.
Everything Denby puts their stamp on is designed for real food and real people with practical and stylish pieces from the smallest cup to the biggest casserole. They're, unsurprisingly, renowned for incredible durability and distinctive style and can be used with confidence in the oven, microwave, dishwasher and freezer.
So whether it’s dinner with the in-laws or Friday night in front of the telly, Denby has oodles to choose from in contemporary and traditional styles to suit every home.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Good qualityBy Avg4822 May 2015aged 65 or overFemale
The goods arrived promptly. It was very well packed. It is good everyday crockery. It is a sturdy product and well worth the value. The only disadvantage we have is the dinner plates are about a centimetre in diameter too long for my dishwasherDate used : 17/05/2015
- Great qualityBy jtiss28 April 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Denby products are always reliable and sturdy, but equally they're good to look at. I used Clubcard boost to double up and bought some pasta dishes in Imperial Blue to go with my already substantial collection. Very pleased with them. They were delivered promptly and were extremely well wrapped to keep them safe from breakages.Date used : 28/04/2015
- Feels like free Denby!By Osprey28 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Fantastic Deal! This is the 3rd time I have boosted my clubcard vouchers to buy Denby. It is so easy and quick to do. From ordering my vouchers online to receiving my delivery was 5 days! You can also take advantage of Denby sales. I am on their weekly email list. I've bought a dinner set, tea pot and serving dishes. Well done Tesco and Denby for coming together for such a fantastic deal!Date used : 09/04/2015
- Denby Flower CasseroleBy Shabbabird26 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I love my latest Denby purchase! Got it on a half price sale and saved even more using my tesco clubcard points. My dish is sitting on my cooker right now cooking a lovely chicken dinner. Looks great and beautiful flower shape makes it a unique addition to the household. Know I will get a lifetime of use from this! :)Date used : 26/04/2015
- Great purchaseBy Ziza26 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We bought 3 sets of Heritage dinner sets of 12 for the half price. The stoneware is a very good quality and we love all the plates. Thank you Tesco and Denby for the great deal! We definitely recommend it to everyone!Date used : 26/04/2015
Add to basket
• Goods should be delivered within 7 days to anywhere within the UK
• Postage within UK (using DPD) is £3.95. Delivery on orders over £50 is free
• Postage where due cannot be paid for using tokens codes and must be paid for using a credit or debit card.
• Token codes are not transferable.
Terms & Conditions
• In the event products are returned that have been purchased using token codes the value of the return will be credited back to your Denby customer account for use at a later date.
• In the event that the total value of the returned goods exceeds the value of the token code then you will be credited back the amount paid with a credit/debit card first on to the card that the purchase was made with.
• The balance will be paid back into your Denby customer account.
• Codes cannot be partially used. Your order with Denby must equal or exceed the value of token codes you are using excluding postage.
• If you are returning the whole order and you paid the delivery charge with a credit card this will be refunded to you on to the credit card that you paid with.
• This does not apply if you are part-exchanging your order.
• Denby E-Gift certificates are excluded from the offer.
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.