Travel by train around the UK, redspottedhanky can find you the best deals on rail fares.
What you get
Who doesn't like saving money, especially with the cost of rail travel slowly creeping up? redspottedhanky is here to help you find the rail fares you want at a price you can afford. Simply navigate with their user-friendly interface, select the destinations you desire, and away you go. To help you save even more, we'll give you £10 to spend at redspottedhanky for just £5 in Clubcard vouchers.
With redspottedhanky.com, you can rest assured that someone's got you covered when it comes to rail travel within the UK.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send details on how to activate your Red Spotted Hanky account to your Tesco.com account within 24 hours.
- If you’re already registered with redspottedhanky.com then just follow the link in the email to log in to your account.
Visit their website at www.redspottedhanky.com.
- Still going wellBy WillsofWorcs20 May 2013aged 55 to 64Male
I must be one of the longest standing Tesco/RSH "converters" and I am about to buy more tickets. Never had a problem. Pity it isn't 3 to 1 as it was early on but it is still a good deal at 2 to 1Date used : 20/05/2013
- Excellent OfferBy Apricot20 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
I have been using my Tesco vouchers for trips for quite some time, the process is very easy and now has even been simplified even more by having the vouchers listed, so you do not even have to enter the numbers. Well done Tesco for your excellent offers, our next trip is to the Food and Drink festival in Huddersfield, Thank you Tesco please continue with these lovely treats for your customers. If their is anything I want to buy I always check if Tesco sells it first to get my points!
- Great Christmas Treat!By Stitch16 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Every year I save my vouchers and use them at Christmas for a trip to Edinburgh for a family of four adults. I only have to worry about hotel costs. This is our treat at Christmas and the vouchers cover the whole cost of the train fare so its like travelling for free!Date used : 21/12/2012
- Best ever purchaseBy Jackie15 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
My daughter is in Uni I save up all my vouchers which is quite a lot and exchange them for train vouchers. She's been in Uni for two years and I've saved a fortune Waiting for my next lot of vouchers to arriveDate used : 01/05/2013
- Train spotting works a treat!By TrainSpotter13 May 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Over the past fortnight I have bought 3 sets of train tickets with red spotted hanky using my Clubcard vouchers. From exchanging the points through to receiving my tickets at the station, the process was quick and simple. And all for half price! Thank you Tesco!Date used : 10/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please allow upto 72 hours for your redspottedhanky.com account to be in credit.
• redspottedhanky.com e-vouchers can only be used on UK travel ONLY.
Terms & Conditions
• redspottedhanky token codes cannot be used to book European rail or Events on www.redspottedhanky.com
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers on our website, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token cpdes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights