Travel by train around the UK, redspottedhanky can find you the best deals on rail fares.
What you get
Who doesn't like saving money, especially with the cost of rail travel slowly creeping up? redspottedhanky is here to help you find the rail fares you want at a price you can afford. Simply navigate with their user-friendly interface, select the destinations you desire, and away you go. To help you save even more, we'll give you £10 to spend at redspottedhanky for just £5 in Clubcard vouchers.
With redspottedhanky.com, you can rest assured that someone's got you covered when it comes to rail travel within the UK.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will confirm your order. The other will contain details on how to activate your redspottedhanky.com account.
- If you're already registered with redspottedhanky.com, just follow the link in the email to log in to your account.
Visit their website at www.redspottedhanky.com.
- Worked perfectly!By AlRobis16 December 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Ordered £80 of vouchers from £40 of clubcard points on a Sunday evening. Tesco link to Redspotted hanky arrived on 30 minutes. 3.00 pm next day £80 credit appeared on my Redspotted Account, within seconds tickets were booked. The only thing to remember is that you have to use the same email address as Clubcard on your RedSpotted account. Is does tell you that in the instructions but not all blokes read instructions do they! I did and it all worked famouslyDate used : 16/12/2013
- Don't waste your vouchersBy lauraot10 December 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I used £25 of Tesco vouchers to get £50 worth of travel with Red Spotted Hanky however it is now almost 5 days later & I still haven't received the e-voucher from Red Spotted Hanky. I have been on the phone with them 4 times now & to begin with they had no record of my account even though I received an e-mail confirmation from them. They have now linked my e-mail address to my account however they still haven't issued my e-voucher & during this time the price of the train ticket has increased considerably which has not made it worth it anymore! I will never use them again!
- "Free" trips to London.By Beauchamp18 October 2013aged 55 to 64Male
At least twice a year we use our vouchers to book train tickets to London, usually travelling first class. It's so good to feel the trip is essentially costing nothing. Moreover the Red Spotted Hanky website is easy to use, gives good prices and allows you to utilise railcards for discounts. Fully deserves 5 stars.Date used : 01/08/2013
- Great offerBy Bonk11 October 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Have used this club card offer quite a few time. I was Lucky on my first time to get £15 for £5 of club cards but still a brill offer and will be using again soonDate used : 28/02/2013
- not so best ever nowBy Janet02 October 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I have used Tesco vouchers several times before for red spotted hanky and thought it was brilliant. When I first started using them you received 4 times the value then earlier this year it had dropped to 3 and now its 2.... maybe this product will soon disappear altogether.Date used : 02/10/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please allow up to 72 hours for your redspottedhanky.com account to be in credit.
• redspottedhanky.com e-vouchers can only be used on UK travel ONLY.
Terms & Conditions
• redspottedhanky token codes cannot be used to book European rail or Events on www.redspottedhanky.com
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers on our website, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.