Travel by train around the UK, redspottedhanky can find you the best deals on rail fares.
What you get
Who doesn't like saving money, especially with the cost of rail travel slowly creeping up? redspottedhanky is here to help you find the rail fares you want at a price you can afford. Simply navigate with their user-friendly interface, select the destinations you desire, and away you go. To help you save even more, we'll give you £10 to spend at redspottedhanky for just £5 in Clubcard vouchers.
With redspottedhanky.com, you can rest assured that someone's got you covered when it comes to rail travel within the UK.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send details on how to activate your Red Spotted Hanky account to your Tesco.com account within 24 hours.
- If you’re already registered with redspottedhanky.com then just follow the link in the email to log in to your account.
Visit their website at www.redspottedhanky.com.
- Excellent serviceBy rossifumi19 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
First time I had used clubcard vouchers for train tickets and redspottedhanky.com but would use again. Easy booking process and tickets arrived next day in post at no extra cost. Many thanks
- Makes train travel affordableBy Jeannie3518 June 2013aged 65 or overFemale
Travelling to Durham for my Granddaughter's university is so expensive but Red Spotted Hanky halves the cost. Great!Date used : 20/05/2013
- trip to warehamBy gammo18 June 2013aged 65 or overMale
unfortunately i wanted to go two weeks earlier but my clubcard vouchers seemed to disapear from the face of the earth for a few days , anyway i got what i wanted in the end ,an excellent price from redspottedhanky, and a really good day out . i must say though , that standard class in greater anglia is far more comfortable ithan first class in southwest trains . their idea of first class leaves a lot to be desired. no fault of tesco clubcard or r.s.h. thank you . b. littleDate used : 15/06/2013
- Usually excellentBy Peapod18 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
I have had excellent service with both RSH and Tesco Clubcard over the last few years, with just a minor blip with RSH a few weeks ago. My e vouchers took so long to arrive that I missed the deadline for first class post. As I don't live anywhere near a major station, I was unable to pick them up from a ticket machine. Consequently, I had to abandon my journey by train and travel by National Express who issue their tickets by e mail. I therefore also missed out on their May promotion giving extra points Despite this experience I will definitely continue to use RSH and am always recommending it to others.Date used : 29/05/2013
- Easy to useBy Monty17 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
I have been exchanging my Tesco vouchers for Red Spotted Hanky vouchers for about 2 years now. I use them to buy tickets to go and see my daughter who is at University. They are usually in my account within 72 hrs and I have never have a problem exchanging them. I usually use them in conjunction with Advance tickets so get an even cheaper dealDate used : 02/06/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please allow upto 72 hours for your redspottedhanky.com account to be in credit.
• redspottedhanky.com e-vouchers can only be used on UK travel ONLY.
Terms & Conditions
• redspottedhanky token codes cannot be used to book European rail or Events on www.redspottedhanky.com
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers on our website, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.