Travel by train around the UK, redspottedhanky can find you the best deals on rail fares.
What you get
Who doesn't like saving money, especially with the cost of rail travel slowly creeping up? redspottedhanky is here to help you find the rail fares you want at a price you can afford. Simply navigate with their user-friendly interface, select the destinations you desire, and away you go. To help you save even more, we'll give you £10 to spend at redspottedhanky for just £5 in Clubcard vouchers.
With redspottedhanky.com, you can rest assured that someone's got you covered when it comes to rail travel within the UK.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain instructions on how to activate your redspottedhanky.com account.
- If you're already registered with redspottedhanky.com, just follow the link in the email to log in to your account.
- Missing TicketBy Oddball02 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
I have used the Red Spoted Hanky service a few times and have been pleased how good it is.However on my last purchase I went to retrieve my tickets from the machine and I was one ticket short.Theprocess of retrieving the last ticket is not simple.I could not get it from the station.You have to get in touch with Red spotted Hanky and download a form and send it to them with the relevant information.After posting it to them I waited a week and called them to find out that they had not received it.I was then informed I could scan it to them.Ok for me because I have the scanner to do it maybe for people who do not might prove more difficult.Date used : 02/03/2015
- great valueBy alwag28 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Buting tickets through this website with Tesco vouchers is great value. I have had excellent service and no problems with ticket delivery. I will continue to use this website in future
- Great offerBy 28 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64
Easy and quicker than expected. Registered with red spotted hanky when I did voucher exchange so very easy when I got code. Also used clubcard for railcard so all in all a happy experience.Did the clubcard thing one day and was able to book rail tickets the next.Date used : 08/02/2015
- Travel for half priceBy Administrator27 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Using my Tesco vouchers and red spotted hanky my daughter can travel back from university for half price. Set up your RSH account and the voucher will automatically appear for you to deduct from your chosen train journey. It couldn't be easier or better value and the staff at the RSH office are really helpful.Date used : 21/02/2015
- Train ticketsBy diddlyanne27 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I really like using Redspottedhanky and Clubcard Boosts, unfortunately I did not realise there was a time limit on the boosts within Redspottedhanky, therefore I have put my boosts in too soon for my intended train journey. Looks like I may be using them to venture to alternative places earlier and unexpectedly. If only there was a way to reverse this boost.
Add to basket
• Please allow up to 72 hours for your redspottedhanky.com account to be in credit.
• redspottedhanky.com e-vouchers can be used on UK travel ONLY.
• Please choose carefully, your redspottedhanky.com e-voucher cannot be converted back to Clubcard points.
• The booking fee is £1 per transaction.
Terms & Conditions
• redspottedhanky token codes cannot be used to book European rail or Events on www.redspottedhanky.com
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers on our website, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.