For a genuine medieval experience visit Warwick Castle. It's Britain’s Ultimate Castle providing rich history lessons and real life demonstrations, events, and live shows.
What you get
In order to make a memorable trip even more so let us help you gain access at a discounted price. For one child or adult admission, simply exchange £6 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers and you could be hearing battle cries and watching eagles soar before you know it!
Become fully immersed in the life and times of medieval Britain at Warwick Castle. Damsels will be distressed, knights will battle, lances will crack as jousters clash and a monstrous Trebuchet catapult will fire missiles over 200 metres before your very eyes.
Visit Warwick Castle to explore every nook and cranny of its history. Climb the steep steps to the top of Guy's or Caesar's Tower; walk along the castle's ramparts and admire its sprawling courtyard from up high; climb The Mound and take in the beautiful scenery beyond the castle walls; and head to the Chapel, Great Hall and State Rooms to see the suit-of-armour-clad interior of this magnificent structure.
How it works
1. Select the quantity of tokens you want to receive by adding to your basket. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Warwick Castle 1 day entry token, download this additional information about Warwick Castle 1 day entry token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.warwick-castle.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Warwick CastleBy 26 November 2013aged 55 to 64Male
My wife and I are regular (usually annually) visitors to Warwick Castle. I'm afraid to say that over the years the experience for us has diminished. It has gone from being a historically interesting venue to something more akin to a theme park, catering for the juvenile market. I think that they have missed a golden opportunity in not providing a more serious analysis of 'Warwick the Kingmaker', given the recent media interest in Richard 111, and the 'White Queen' TV series and books. On site catering and parking is expensive. We get a day pass out and go to Wetherspoons for lunch!
- Great value day outBy CaroE03 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Spent a day at Warwick Castle this half term - thanks for getting the tickets to me so quickly after leaving ordering a little late! Went knowing that some of the additional events inside the castle cost extra but actually only needed to do one of them as there was so much that was "free". Yes, the ramparts walk was busy but we were warned and it gave us more time to look at the views from the top of the towers and see what else we wanted to do. Archery was worth the extra cost and the flaming trebuchet worth the wait. Even the tour of the castle rooms (both the main house and "secrets") went down well as there was lots to see and get close to. Had to grab a space and wait for the main show in the arena but that was superb. It's been years since I went to the Castle and I knew it had been "disneyfied" but we were there for over 6 hours and the kids haven't stopped talking about it. Great value for £18 worth of tokens.Date used : 30/10/2013
- A Fabulous Day OutBy Swiggy28 October 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We used Clubcard vouchers to get entrance tickets for Warwick Castle and had the time of our lives. We did pay separately for entrance to the Dungeon Tour and Merlin's Tower but found them to be well worth the extra cost. Our tickets gave us priority entrance to the site which was useful because there was quite a queue. There was a great deal to see and do once inside the castle walls and the site was well mapped and signposted so we didn't miss a thing. Well done Warwick Castle and thank you Tesco Clubcard!Date used : 27/09/2013
- worst family day outBy alfie26 October 2013aged 35 to 44Female
we were really dissapointed very poor value for money. Your entry ticket includes very little and there are an awful lot of extras to pay for once you get in. the venue was very under staffed at one point there was such a crush in the towers and no one managing the queue that a member iof the public had to ring the management from the casle tower roof to get help and ask them to stop sending visitors up untill someone managed people coming down scary! most of the day was spent queueing around 30mins wait for the toilets everytime due to complete lack of facilites as porta loos not working! even trying to leave was chaos the carpark pay machines were down and took ages again for someone to organise getting people out. such a shame but a very poor family day out, i would save your points for another attraction like legoland.Date used : 31/08/2013
- Good savingBy fpwoodwork20 June 2013aged 65 or overMale
Using the Clubcard vouchers produced a significant saving on entrance fees and helped compensate for the extra charges levied within the Castle which sadly has been `Disneyfied` ( except that Disney do not charge extra once you have paid the entrance fee ).Date used : 16/06/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
Terms & Conditions
• Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• This 1 Day Entry Token admits one adult OR one child, subject to availability and Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
• Offer excludes special concerts and events.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit at www.warwick-castle.com (you will need to copy and paste this URL).
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• For paid for attractions an additional cost applies.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Tokens cannot be used to purchase annual passes. Tokens may be used against standard admission.
• Warwick Castle token entitles entry on Castle tickets only, excludes The Castle Dungeon and Merlin: The Dragon Tower.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights