For a genuine medieval experience visit Warwick Castle – a Merlin Entertainments attraction. It's Britain’s Ultimate Castle providing rich history lessons and real life demonstrations, events, and live shows.
What you get
In order to make a memorable trip even more so let us help you gain access at a discounted price. For one child or adult admission, simply exchange £6.50 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers and you could be hearing battle cries and watching eagles soar before you know it!
Become fully immersed in the life and times of medieval Britain at Warwick Castle. Damsels will be distressed, knights will battle, lances will crack as jousters clash and a monstrous Trebuchet catapult will fire missiles over 200 metres before your very eyes.
Visit Warwick Castle to explore every nook and cranny of its history. Climb the steep steps to the top of Guy's or Caesar's Tower; walk along the castle's ramparts and admire its sprawling courtyard from up high; climb The Mound and take in the beautiful scenery beyond the castle walls; and head to the Chapel, Great Hall and State Rooms to see the suit-of-armour-clad interior of this magnificent structure.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Warwick Castle 1 day entry token,
additional information about Warwick Castle 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Plenty to see and doBy TheGodmother13 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We visited during Halloween week (half term) and it was very bustling and busy. Our ages ranged from 7 - 70 and there was plenty to occupy each of us. We watched the firing of the Trebuchet and met the Black. Knight. Unfortunately we couldn't get to Merlin's Tower as the earliest tickets we could get were for 5pm and we were in the queue at midday. Nevertheless each of us enjoyed climbing Guys Tower, the Falconry and the Archery. The 7 year old really enjoyed the knights duel and was thrilled to have his photograph taken with them. It has certainly kindled an interest in history for him, and we shall be back. If you are thinking of visiting book your 'optional attractions' before you go, although there is a lot to fill your time anyway.Date used : 28/10/2014
- good day all roundBy harrington12 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Tesco vouchers are fantastic and save lots of £'s I use mine on my grand children. Warwick castle was great but the 20 minute walk each way from the car park was a bit far with little one's and isn't a car park but a field and for this you pay £6 on exit. Its a great experience but the entry fee doesn't allow you in to some places e.g. dungeons you have to pay extra for this but all in all its a good day out.Date used : 28/10/2014
- Good use of vouchersBy familyof511 November 2014
We had a good day at the castle. Its a very expensive day out and I'm very glad I used the vouchers to pay for the entry. Our family would not have been able to afford it otherwise. There is always a lot going on in Warwick Castle, I'd recommend it but be aware the vouchers only cover entry. We had plenty to keep us occupied for the day, took a picnic and avoided the shops - which kept our costs to a minimum once we were in. There are other optional bits you can do that cost extra - you can get details on their website and don't forget if you drive - parking costs too, £6 in the castle car park.
- Fantastic valueBy Nanijackie02 November 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Took my daughter, her partner & two grandaughters aged 9 & 4 on Thursday 30 October so there was a lot going on for Halloween and everything was fantastic. The Castle itself is a must to see all the staff are sooo friendly can't praise the whole experience enough. Definitely go againDate used : 30/10/2014
- Great castle, and excellent value clubcard dealBy SandraJK14 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Really good day out for the family with lots to see and do. The Clubcard deal saved us a lot on what would otherwise have been a very expensive entrance fee. Our little princess enjoyed the Princess' tower, and the boys enjoyed the dragons, dungeons, and war machines. We adults particularly liked the "Kingmaker" exhibition which was set up with Tussauds' best realistic waxwork figures, with dialogue and sound effects.Date used : 11/10/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
Terms & Conditions
• Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• This 1 Day Entry Token admits one adult OR one child, subject to availability and Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
• Offer excludes special concerts and events.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit at www.warwick-castle.com (you will need to copy and paste this URL).
• For paid for attractions an additional cost applies.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Tokens cannot be used to purchase annual passes. Tokens may be used against standard admission.
• Warwick Castle token entitles entry on Castle tickets only, excludes The Castle Dungeon and Merlin: The Dragon Tower.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights