For a genuine medieval experience visit Warwick Castle – a Merlin Entertainments attraction. It's Britain’s Ultimate Castle providing rich history lessons and real life demonstrations, events, and live shows.
What you get
In order to make a memorable trip even more so let us help you gain access at a discounted price. For one child or adult admission, simply exchange £6.50 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers and you could be hearing battle cries and watching eagles soar before you know it!
SCARES AND ‘MARES AT WARWICK CASTLE THIS HALLOWEEN
Warwick Castle is the place to be this Halloween (25 October-2 November), as The Haunted Castle promises frightening levels of fun for the whole family during the day. But for those seeking full-throttle fear, the Castle stays open until 9pm.
In the relative safety of daylight hours, families will enjoy spine-tingling storytelling and a pumpkin trail.
The poor princesses – evicted once again from their home – can only look on as the Princess Tower falls into the hands of a coven of wicked witches and is transformed into the Witches’ Tower. Perfect for younger children, this is where they have the chance to be witches in training, dress up and have a go at writing spells (from 18 October- 2 November).
The Castle Dungeon is chilling on the best of days, and during The Haunted Castle guests will discover some of the most disturbing times in the Castle’s bloody history as actors and special effects bring to life grim tales from when the town was ravaged by plague. Recommended for over 10s only.
The Haunted Castle after dark – when the spirits become more restless and shadows shift – is a horrifying treat for adults: the Castle remains open until 9pm – with a fireball finale at 8.30pm.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Warwick Castle 1 day entry token,
additional information about Warwick Castle 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great castle, and excellent value clubcard dealBy SandraJK14 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Really good day out for the family with lots to see and do. The Clubcard deal saved us a lot on what would otherwise have been a very expensive entrance fee. Our little princess enjoyed the Princess' tower, and the boys enjoyed the dragons, dungeons, and war machines. We adults particularly liked the "Kingmaker" exhibition which was set up with Tussauds' best realistic waxwork figures, with dialogue and sound effects.Date used : 11/10/2014
- very disappointingBy charles201413 October 2014aged 55 to 64Male
A grand part of England's heritage reduced to something with more resemblence to a theme park. Hot dogs, chips and pizzas readily available. Plastic toy souvenirs for the kids in abundence. This place is now a good day out for young children. A great let down for the more mature visitor.Date used : 10/10/2014
- Great ValueBy Aunty10 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I find using your vouchers to visit what could be an expensive trip great value. We had a brilliant day with our 7 year old nephew. He loved the archery, the princess tower and best of all the Trebachute show, we had to watch it twice. Although it was a day for our Nephew we equally enjoyed it, soaking up the atmosphere and amazing history.Date used : 10/10/2014
- Decent value if you use vouchersBy SurreyCinderella07 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We visited the castle in September 2014 using our boost vouchers. Our children (5 and 1) were too young for some of the extra features (like the dungeon and Merlin adventure) so I'm only reviewing the main features. Based on the price in vouchers (£26.50) it was a reasonable fee for the day's activities. We made the most of the scheduled events (e.g. the opening of the portcullis, the launching of the trebuchet and the birds of prey display). It all runs very smoothly and the addition of the Mike the Knight activities was fun although a little overhyped (for example the craft activity tent was actually a pile of photocopied colouring sheets and a dozen crayons). Had we paid full price at the door and parted with c. £80 we would have left feeling rather diddled. There were a lot of activities and tents left up from the main summer season of events but which weren't operating - a tempting reminder of what we could have done if we'd been a week or two earlier. A couple of learnings: very few of the food facilities take payment by card and the cash machine charges for withdrawals so take cash with you. The car park on site (£6 per day) uses a token system - you pay a meter in cash to get a token which is used to exit the car park. Again, card payments aren't accepted so you need £6 in coins for the meter or buy your parking token when you swap your Tesco entrance vouchers for entry tickets at the castle ticket office.Date used : 21/09/2014
- A Great Day Out if your FITBy Skippyxy02 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
An excellent day out for all the family, We were Three Adults and two teens in our party, Although the rain tried to upset everybody, the crowds and the performers Battled on in true spirit. We thought we would inspect the Tower, (Big Mistake) 537 STEPS , 3 towers ,2 Parapets later, Nobody told us it was all ONE WAY !! O.M.G. Did those cups of tea come in Handy. The Falconry display was out of this world, (Very Entertaining for almost an hour) The other Grand kids wan't to go now, maybe n/year, No car parking fee but a SNEAKY , £6 Token needed to Exit Grounds. Well worth a Visit in fine weather :-)Date used : 23/08/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
Terms & Conditions
• Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• This 1 Day Entry Token admits one adult OR one child, subject to availability and Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
• Offer excludes special concerts and events.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit at www.warwick-castle.com (you will need to copy and paste this URL).
• For paid for attractions an additional cost applies.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Tokens cannot be used to purchase annual passes. Tokens may be used against standard admission.
• Warwick Castle token entitles entry on Castle tickets only, excludes The Castle Dungeon and Merlin: The Dragon Tower.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights