Madame Tussauds London
With 14 interactive zones and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, Madame Tussauds London – a Merlin Entertainments attraction – combines glitz, glamour and incredible history with over 300 stunning wax figures.
What you get
New for 2014: new figures of international superstars and celebrity power couple, Victoria and David Beckham, join a whole host of glittering A-list stars in the Party Area of Madame Tussauds London, including fellow superstar couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, plus other British stars such as Helen Mirren, Daniel Craig and Kate Winslet. Plus, meet footballing great Bobby Moore in the interactive sports area alongside Mo Farah, Usain Bolt, and Jessica Ennis-Hill.
At Madame Tussauds London you can meet the rich and famous for just £8.50 in Clubcard vouchers.
Filled with 14 exciting, interactive areas and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, the original Madame Tussauds London combines glitz, glamour and incredible history with over 300 stunning wax figures, including Adele, One Direction, The Queen and The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge, plus many more.
So what are you waiting for? Get closer to the stars at Madame Tussauds London.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Madame Tussauds London 1 day Entry token,
additional information about Madame Tussauds London 1 day Entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Brilliant!By BeccaO22 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
A really good experience for all ages. With our Tesco tickets we were able to walk past the queues and go straight in. There is so much to look at when you are there. We by-passed the chamber of horrors because of scared children - but I heard from others that is the best bit! Would highly recommend this and it's great value.Date used : 20/07/2014
- Best day outBy Crayzi319 July 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Tickets to Madame Tussauds are expensive so Tesco Boost vouchers were a really cheap option. We had to queue for about 15 minutes at 10.30am in the pre-paid vouchers queue but there were people on hand to direct us to which of the 4 queues we should use. Once inside it was crowded but the crowds thinned out the further into the wax works we got. It was great to take photos with the stars, there were not a huge number of wax works but this was made up for by the Spirit of London ride and the Marvel 4D experience. Both were loved by my 8 year old - a Marvel fan. It was all over too soon, we skipped the Chamber of Horrors, but it was a brilliant morning's entertainment and well worth it with Tesco vouchers.Date used : 17/07/2014
- A Day outBy Supernanny1710 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
It was years ago that i visited Madame Tussauds and a lot has changed...This was an extra trip for my daughter as we were in London for the weekend. I used my Tescos vouchers and was pleasantly surprised at how much it cost me. Got there and we went straight in even though there was a huge queue and my daughter and i really enjoyed it all...lots of photos were taken. Some wax works were better than others but over all a fab afternoon spent there. Spend a pretty packet in the shop at the end but would recommend a visit.Date used : 22/06/2014
- Excellent day outBy Datura24 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Great way to entertain overseas guests without digging deep in my pocket. Well worth saving to exchange the Tesco vouchers.Date used : 16/06/2014
- Great couple of hoursBy Crayzee19 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Very enjoyable time at madam tussauds.. Well worth a visit.
Add to basket
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Terms & Conditions
• Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• This 1 Day Entry Token admits one adult OR one child, subject to availability and Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
• Offer excludes special concerts and events.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit at www.madametussauds.com/london (you will need to copy and paste this URL).
• For paid for attractions an additional cost applies. A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Tokens cannot be used to purchase annual passes.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows or Priority Access/Entrance.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights