Indulge in genuine, authentic Italian feast at Prezzo, one of the UK's best loved Italian restaurants.
What you get
Prezzo offers diners a delicious, varied menu with several genuine Italian options. To make the most of them, why not exchange £10 worth of Clubcard vouchers and receive £40 in Prezzo vouchers? You can indulge in more for less.
Enjoy pizza in three different styles: Classic, Light (half pizza, half salad) or the sumptuous V.I.Pizza; a hulking slab of crispy pizza, heavily topped.
Prezzo's pasta can either be Classic or Light while, elsewhere, you can indulge in the famous folded calzone pizza, grills, filled pasta or risotto options.
As a half-and-half choice, you can choose two classic pastas consisting of half portions of each combined as one dish.
Prezzo won Pizza Restaurant Chain of the Year in the PAPA Industry Awards 2012
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Prezzo token, download this additional information about Prezzo token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.prezzorestaurants.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- prezzo whitstableBy jellytot3218 May 2013aged 65 or overFemale
arrived one Saturday night was found a table, not the best position but was a Saturday night we hadn't booked food was just wonderful and to think £10 voucher gave us a wonderful £40 meal what more could you wish for ?Date used : 12/10/2012
- Totally AgreeBy Jaybee18 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I agree with all the reviews that I have been written so far. I have been using Tesco vouchers to visit this restaurant for a few years now and have never been disappointed with the staff or the quality of the food. Excellent and brilliant way of spending your points, more of the same please tescos. How about some clothes stores now!Date used : 18/05/2013
- A great meal made greaterBy Jambuster17 May 2013aged 35 to 44Male
We decided to break with tradition and exchange our Clubcard vouchers for Prezzo tokens instead of Pizza Express. The restaurant at Freeport Braintree is right by a Cineworld and so we combined a meal out with a film. Using our tokens meant we spent £40 less on our day out and the whole family had a great meal. The Prezzo menu is excellent and the service in the restaurant was perfect. Thank you to Prezzo for a lovely meal and thank you Tesco for saving us £40!Date used : 01/04/2013
- Just do itBy Lelo16 May 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Prezzo is children friendly restaurant with such a nice served foodDate used : 11/05/2013
- Fantastic way to use my clubcard vouchersBy PinkWafer16 May 2013aged 25 to 34Female
I've exchanged my clubcard vouchers several times now for Prezzo vouchers and am never disappointed. Whether i just fancy a saturday night out in my local town or going away for the weekend in the UK, i can use the vouchers anywhere and anytime. AND you feel like you can have a bottle of wine AND a pudding as its all free with your vouchers! I've now convinced my family and friends this is the best way to use your clubcard vouchers. Thank you Tesco!Date used : 10/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Prezzo tokens cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, vouchers, or used to buy gift cards.
• There is a maximum of 8 quests per party when using Tesco tokens.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only
Terms & Conditions
• Only Prezzo tokens can be used in Prezzo restaurants, no other tokens will be accepted.
• Prezzo tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only (Prezzo tokens cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus) you can top them up with cash, no change is given from Prezzo tokens and they cannot be used for a tip.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.