Spaghetti House Restaurants
Treat the family or friends to a delicious and authentic Spaghetti House meal right in the middle of London. Spaghetti House Restaurants have been dishing up sumptuous Italian cuisine since 1955.
What you get
Like most Italian cooks, the chefs at a Spaghetti House Restaurant exude passion for their craft. The menu is brimming with plates of creativity, each dish oozing with proper Italian taste, appearance and aroma. Tempt your taste buds at a Spaghetti House Restaurant at a knocked-down price with Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and get £10 Spaghetti House Restaurant tokens to put towards the cost of food.
With a vast range of pizzas, different spaghetti variations - carbonara, bolognaise, polpettine and puttanesca - and several pasta classics such as ravioli, cannelloni, lasagne and risotto, any Spaghetti House Restaurant exemplifies Italian cuisine in its truest form, right in London's chaotic West End scene.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Spaghetti House Restaurant,
additional information about Spaghetti House Restaurant (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- DisappointedBy thomc10 May 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Disappointed with food and service. Seemed rushed to order / eat and then when we needed to get going to our show desert took ages to get to us. Food was disappointing, had expected a lot more, especially as the cost is more than the many other italian chains. Had a much nicer calamari starter at Ask Italian, this one had no flavour. Spaghetti bolognaise was bland. Won't revisit.Date used : 30/04/2015
- Good service and good foodBy stephc13 April 2015
Good friendly service. Food served quickly and just as ordered.Date used : 12/04/2015
- Very good value for moneyBy Glenroy07 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
My husband and I had a lovely evening at this restaurant. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming. The food was excellent, so was the wine. Although we had the table for the evening I did feel our mains were served a little too quickly following a great sharing platter!Date used : 14/03/2015
- Spaghetti HouseBy Betsybt13 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Food was excellent, staff really pleasant and helpful, what more can I say, highly recommendedDate used : 27/02/2015
- A treat for allBy MarathonMan09 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
After a full on day of Covent Garden, the London Eye and Leicester Square it was great to relax and enjoy the hospitality at the Spaghetti House, Haymarket. Nothing was too much for the staff. We were a split of vegetarians and meat eaters. Every plate was emptied. Well done the Spaghetti House.Date used : 28/02/2015
- WonderfulBy Solitaire05 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We arrived cold and wet and had a fabulous evening. Food was excellent. I had Calamari starter and my sister had the Mozzarella salad. Both enjoyed but the calamari was to die for. I then had Spaghetti Carbonara (yummy) and my sister had the Meatballs.Far too full for dessert but the wine was good, as was the complimentary Limoncello liqueur to finish. All at a reasonable price. Staff couldn't do enough... in particular Francesco our waiter went the extra mile. Next time in London, we WILL be back!!Date used : 22/02/2015
- GREAT staff and serviceBy Puppet23 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
VERY friendly staff and couldn't have been more pleasant. YUMMY food, service was at our pace and we couldn't fault it other that they don't have any branches outside of London! and we live in Hampshire !Date used : 16/02/2015
- Conveniently LocatedBy FerringFerret23 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overMale
Have used this chain since the 1970s and like their non pretentious style. Had the special - Lobster & Prawn pasta with a caraffe of wine. All quite reasonably priced when you consider the prices charged by some other restaurants close by.Date used : 18/02/2015
- Great experienceBy Tyrone30 January 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Easy exchange of telco club points to restaurant vouchers. Excellent food and service. Great way to eat out in London. Definitely do againDate used : 15/01/2015
- Lovely food and good serviceBy Clairebear03 December 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I purchased vouchers for a visit after a theatre show with 8 other ladies we all had vouchers, i had already reserved a table which was a great idea because the restaurant was very busy. Good selection of food which was of a high quality. The price was quite high but what do you expect in the middle of theatre land. Happy customer and i would definately would return.Date used : 30/11/2014
- bog standard foodBy droopydraws20 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
the service was really slow despite there being more staff than customers. Only 1 choice of beer/larger so I ended up with coke. The description of the dishes was more interesting than the meals themselves. The meatballs were very meaty but not very tasty. The dessert menu was a bit small and they had sold out of the tiramaso. Had the issues been resolved we would have spent quiet a to more money. I would consider eating there if there was not anything else open.Date used : 09/11/2014
- Family friendly fooderyBy nanaliz13 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Although really busy, service was prompt and staff were particularly friendly to our two year old grandson. Lovely warm atmosphere, and not run like the larger chains are.Date used : 08/11/2014
- Fabulous placeBy Exetersunflower07 November 2014aged 35 to 44
We used out vouchers here during October half term. We hadn't been to a Spagetti House before but have already recommended it to loads of people. Really decent food, excellent service and great for kids. An interesting kids menu including calamari but with some safe options for those not is adventurous kids. Seafoos stew was amazing. Can't recommend this place high enough.Date used : 01/11/2014
- Spaghetti HouseBy Blackdog6503 November 2014aged 65 or overMale
Staff were all extremely polite and helpful. Food was very good, Bruschetta a bit bland, but generally excellent overall.Date used : 03/11/2014
- disappointed with how long it took for main mealBy Northy29 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Have used club card voucher for this chain before and always had great service. Tonight I met up with my son. We had arrived in plenty of time to have a 2 course meal. First course came quick. But I had to chase them for the main. The excuse was it was half term. I told them I had a train to catch and the reply was I should have told them. I just managed to get my trAin. Will not go to that branch again.Date used : 29/10/2014
- Quality food and good serviceBy Gormay01 October 2014aged 65 or overMale
Have visited this branch for about ten years, always redeeming Tesco vouchers. Food and service always very good; menu possibly a little restricted. Referring to my previous visit I mentioned that I had noticed a diminution of the number of prawns in my Gamberoni and offered to pay for more on this occasion; result was no charge for extra and so many prawns, I was, for the first time ever, unable to complete my main course!Date used : 01/10/2014
- Regular ExcellenceBy Geof29 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
My wife and I have eaten at a number of Spaghetti House restaurants over some years (initially before we had Tesco vouchers). Without exception we have always had good service and good food and never any issues with the use of vouchers.Location/Branch : many
- Good value for your money.By Leo1521 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
The service was very good. The food was excellent and there was a wide choice. They accepted the tokens with no fuss. Would definitely go back.LeoDate used : 21/08/2014
- Limited ChoiceBy Stinto11 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
Can,t fault the service, atmosphere etc., but the choice of food available was not as we expected and we ended up with steak and a bill not far off £90 for the two of us. Starter, Main, Wine & Coffee. Thank goodness for the £60 Tesco vouchers!Date used : 08/09/2014
- Mixed feelings in the familyBy APG201405 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We have never been to a Spaghetti House with Tesco Rewards and a day trip to London,we thought we would try at Leicester Square We pre-booked - was taken to our seat quite promptly..we ordered, the food was lovely/tasty When we paid - with Tesco tokens...(we placed the tokens/bank card on the bill dish)the service changed and the face of the male waiter was really rude and never thanked us on leaving or acknowledged us - we will not be re-visiting!!Date used : 24/08/2014
- Italian food at its bestBy ragtimegolf28 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
We have been going to Spaghetti House Restaurants for a number of years. When the opportunity came to use the Clubcard boost we visited the Marble Arch Branch. The Service was excellent and because we were familiar with the Menu we ordered the dishes that we liked. We can't wait to use the next Clubcards!Date used : 22/07/2014
- ExcellentBy Icey28 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Very attentive friendly staff, nothing was too much bother for them. We needed to eat quickly as we were going to the theatre, they saw to this and the food was served within good time. Food was delicious. The restaurant was busy and there was a lovely atmosphere.The manager was very nice and looked after us.Date used : 27/08/2014
- Very poorBy Zogpod20 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
Food unremarkable service very slow staff ok presumably understaffed kitchenDate used : 06/08/2014
- Wouldn't go again!By Runner12 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We arrived early and the waiter promptly seated us and said this wasn't a problem. The Starters were ok and my husbands main meal was acceptable. However my main course was a different story. It didn't seem right going to a spaghetti house and not ordering spaghetti so I ordered the veal escalope with spaghetti napoli. Unfortunately the escalope was extremely dry but most unforgiveable was the taste of the spaghetti. The sauce tasted as though it had been made from Heinz tomato soup a completely manufactured taste although when asked if I had enjoyed my meal I was assured that the sauce was made from fresh tomatoes which is very hard to believe. We will certainly not be returning.Date used : 10/08/2014
- Lovely meal and atmosphereBy JosieJo09 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Dined at St Martins Lane branch on 4th August at around 8.00 pm. Lovely atmosphere, restaurant was full and we had a decent wait between courses but this didn't bother us at all as we were in no rush and just enjoyed talking and soaking up the atmosphere. Our waitress was attentive and regularly came round to ask if we needed anything else, something I really appreciated as I hate wanting a drink and trying to attract a waiter's attention. I would certainly dine here again.Date used : 04/08/2014
- TerribleBy allison31 July 2014aged 35 to 44
This restaurant was just off Piccadilly Circus and I really wouldn't advise anyone to go there . We arrived and were seated by a very nice waiter ,drinks were served and it was very good service .After about 15 mins no one had taken our food order ,eventually after catching a waiters eye ,he asked if we had had our order taken ( there were only 2 other tables in the restaurant ).He took our order and then the food started to arrive slowly ,we had to sit and wait to start eating because all the food didn't arrive at the same time . When it arrived it was terrible .I ordered the salmon with hollandaise sauce ,it was curdled and tasted of malt vinegar (a lot ) My husbands super salad was not super and the childrens pizza was served with pepperoni too spicy for children . We had paid for the childrens dessert but decided not to wait for it as the service and quality of the food had been so bad .If I had been paying in real money then I would have sent the food back and wouldn't have paid but it was late and the vouchers were only to be used in this restaurant .Date used : 30/07/2014
- Decent, but pasta dishes were poorBy AS10028 July 2014
Lovely restaurant, good service and good selection on the menu. The pizza was large but the pasta portions were very small and unimpressive. Good value for money. Would go again for Pizza but not pasta.Date used : 14/07/2014
- love this placeBy happyshopperjg14 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This place always delivers. Great food, great staff, great atmosphere, great service and great valueDate used : 29/06/2014
- Good food, good valueBy Halfpint6307 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Had a lovely meal, just took the main course, went early around 5pm as we were going to an event that evening so no trouble with booking a table. Staff helpful and friendly and there were no problems using the tesco tokens. Would use Spaghetti House again.Date used : 27/06/2014
- Great Food - Great valueBy Foodie0103 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We come back time after time - service excellent, great variety of food, well cooked and friendly service which is normally served within a good time limit. Booking essential at busy timesDate used : 24/06/2014
- Good value, great food and friendly serviceBy Crodenator29 June 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Weekend break to London so we used some Tesco vouchers at this Spaghetti House Restaurant. Well worth doing, booking was easy and we got a friendly welcome on arrival. No issues with the vouchers which meant we have a good value meal in the middle of London. My steak was cooked to perfection and the drinks were much cheaper than those we bought at the Phoenix Theatre later! Highly recommendedDate used : 27/06/2014
- Simply BrilliantBy Phil5717 June 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Have now used the Spaghetti House chain of restaurants, several times, It would be difficult to pick a favourite but Sicilian Avenue is right up there. The staff have all been friendly and helpful. The food has always been brilliant, the menus vary slightly at each restaurant, and they always have some great specials, so great food, great service, and best of all great price....Date used : 14/06/2014
- FantasticBy Choccas17 June 2014
Cuoppo di Fritto Misto shared starter, plus Cannelloni and Scallopine ai funghi main courses, with wine and water all for £16 inc tip + 3 Tesco vouchers. Delicious. Can't wait to go again.Date used : 21/05/2014
- Absolutely brilliantBy Norma10 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
What can I say? It's an Italian Restaurant, run by Italian people. The service is wonderful, the food is AMAZING. I couldn't eat all of my main course. Really well priced too for the West End of London. I have used Tesco vouchers in other eateries and they have been a bit snobby when you say you have Tesco vouchers, here they just took them as payment towards the food. I really would recommend using Spaghetti House if you are in London.Date used : 06/06/1967
- Pleasantly surprised!!!By Eurekar06 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Was hesitant to book into a chain restaurant but seeing as we were limited on time and had our Tesco points we thought would give it a go. Have recently embarked on a clean eating regime so was slightly concerned I may have to falter from this so the children could have pizza....How wrong was I?!!! I had the most beautiful Suprema Insalata with Alfalfa Sprouts, sweet potato, salad, chargrilled chicken, beetroot and strips of flat bread.....absolutely delicious!!!! The service was personal and discreet and had a 'family restaurant' feel about it. Would highly recommend......Date used : 27/05/2014
- London Spaghetti house, Great For glutern freeBy andrew00700723 May 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Tried the above for the first time. Have to say the staff were very polite and very helpful. Contacted them first about my GF diet and they assured me that they could cater for me. I wasn't disappointed and enjoyed the meal. Would definitely go back.Date used : 11/05/2014
- Enjoyable visitBy Lizzie113 May 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Four of us visited St Martin's Lane restaurant on Saturday to celebrate my sister's birthday. Booked previously and used £60 of Tesco Vouchers. We were expected when we arrived and promptly given a round table which just suited us chatty girls. Food was excellent and we were served quickly as we were going onto the theatre. Our waitress was very friendly and courteous. Fantastic value for money. Thank you Tesco for helping to make our evening so special!Date used : 10/05/2014
- Excellent visitBy redsquirrel2817 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Visited Leicester Square Restaurant on Valentine's Day as family of four. Booked previously and checked if vouchers would be excepted on that day. Staff friendly, prompt service and excellent food. Look forward to going back.Date used : 14/02/2014
- Super foodBy Waddles29 November 2013aged 65 or overMale
Have often visited two of their branches. Service always friendly, and food tasty. Plenty to eat too!Date used : 14/11/2013
- Yum Yum!! Wish we had one in Norfolk!By Megsmummy01 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Visited the Spaghetti House on Haymarket and £80 of vouchers fed a fussy family of four (starters, mains and puds!) perfectly! Food was yummy, atmosphere buzzing, waitress mad as a hatter and all in all a great evening. Thanks Tesco.Date used : 30/10/2013
- Family favouriteBy Peacock727 September 2013aged 45 to 54Female
My family has been going to this restaurant for over 50 years. Our parents went before they were married, and as children it was always our treat for special occasions. Years later we continue to visit our favourite branches every couple of months, which are Goodge Street and Sicilian Avenue - stick to these and you shouldn't be disappointed. We have also been to the one near Leicester Square a few times and had nice food but downstairs can be a bit dingy and it can get packed with tourists. To us the food is much more authentic than the more recognised chains such as Prezzo, Strada and Zizzi . The best minestrone soup I have had anywhere.Date used : 02/08/2013
- Great foodBy shgo18 September 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I went with my husband and son on Tuesday, we had sea bass and chicken and it was absolutely fantastic, the service was great and the waiters were really nice. The place was very warm and welcoming. Really looking forward to visiting again.Date used : 17/09/2013
- FantasticBy marleymum22 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Really good food. I had mini steak and chips and the kids had pizza. We loved it. I felt very welcome with my two children. Definitely would go again. Excellent offer.Date used : 10/01/2012
- Lovely mealBy Nilla21 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
A friend and I had a lovely 2 course meal at Spaghetti House, Leicester Square, a couple of weeks ago. The food was delicious - calamaris, prawns and a main course of salmon, ending with a delicious coffee and mini profiterole. I was really impressed and the service was friendly without making us feel rushed. I would definitely recommend it!Date used : 08/06/2013
- Best ItalianBy Daisy223 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I took my family to London last year and used Tesco vouchers for Spaghetti House. The food was excellent, very tasty and well presented. It is an ideal family restaurant with food to suit all ages from pasta dishes, pizza, garlic bread in buckets and delicious desserts. We can't wait to go again this year.Date used : 15/02/2012
Add to basket
• Spaghetti House Restaurants tokens cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers or used to buy gift cards.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only
Terms & Conditions
• Only Spaghetti House Restaurant tokens can be used in Spaghetti House Restaurant restaurants, no other tokens will be accepted.
• Spaghetti House Restaurant tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only, you can top them up with cash. No change given from Spaghetti House Restaurant tokens and they cannot be used for a tip.
• Spaghetti House tokens can ONLY be used when ordering from the A La Carte Menu. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, children's menu, set menu, party menu, takeaway menu or any other menu, including promotional and voucher offers.
• You cannot pay with Clubcard vouchers at the venue – only Spaghetti House tokens will be accepted.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.