Spaghetti House Restaurants
Treat the family or friends to a delicious and authentic Spaghetti House meal right in the middle of London. Spaghetti House Restaurants have been dishing up sumptuous Italian cuisine since 1955.
Please note, Spaghetti House St Martins Lane is closed till further notice
What you get
Like most Italian cooks, the chefs at a Spaghetti House Restaurant exude passion for their craft. The menu is brimming with plates of creativity, each dish oozing with proper Italian taste, appearance and aroma. Tempt your taste buds at a Spaghetti House Restaurant at a knocked-down price with Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and get £10 Spaghetti House Restaurant tokens to put towards the cost of food.
With a vast range of pizzas, different spaghetti variations - carbonara, bolognaise, polpettine and puttanesca - and several pasta classics such as ravioli, cannelloni, lasagne and risotto, any Spaghetti House Restaurant exemplifies Italian cuisine in its truest form, right in London's chaotic West End scene.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Spaghetti House Restaurant,
additional information about Spaghetti House Restaurant (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Worst Spaghetti house ive visitedBy Knittedspaghetti08 August 2015
When we first arrived our pre booked table had been given to someone else just because they were a table of 5 and had said they had booked .... service was slower than slow ... we had 3 children with us and 2 hours in a restaurant is too slow for 3 courses. When it came to paying the bill the bigger issues started .. the first waiter said as hed already put the kids meals on the same receipt as the adult meals so we couldnt use the vouchers to pay?! Bearing in mind we mentioned the vouchers when we were seated we thought this odd. We agreed to let him go away and come back with the bill split into kids and drinks bill and adult bill .. he returned after 10 minutes with the assistant manager! From this point onwards things got a little louder and people were staring - At no point did we refuse to accept the terms but they seemed to not be able to split the bill into what was acceptable with vouchers and what was cash only. After an eternity of awkwardness we paid £40 in vouchers and were asked for £36 in cash which we did ..... we hadnt even managed to get our belongings together and the assistant manager was back saying we'd underpaid £1 and odd !!! Her waiter had split the bill and we had paid what he had written .. after all the fuss (with no apology) to then be chased for the odd change (because her waiter hadnt split it correctly) as we were attempting to leave was one of the most embarrasing situations ever. Ive rated 2 star because as always we enjoyed the food. We usually use Covent garden and have never had a problem and we change our clubcard vouchers to coincide with a visit to london once or twice a year.Location/Branch : Sicilian Avenue
- Lovely Food & ServiceBy AScotInLondon201510 July 2015aged 25 to 34Male
Arranged Tesco vouchers in advance of our trip to London but didn't book ahead as there were loads of restaurants dotted about the City to choose from. We stopped in past the restaurant in Haymarket on Sunday evening & despite it being busy we were seated immediately. There was lots of choice on the menu and we both opted for pasta - both dishes were lovely, really tasty. The service was brilliant too. If you're looking for a quick, good quality bite to eat then I would definitely recommend this restaurant. We had no issue paying with our Tesco vouchers either.Date used : 21/06/2015
- Beautiful food! Lovely staffBy Amethyst122 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Lovely food! Recommendations given by staff. Staff were friendly, professional and really really nice guys! Great location - right on the High street No problems with using Clubcard vouchers (food only - like all the restaurants) We went just before going to a concert at the Royal Albert Hall - which isn't far away at all. Excellent night! Thank you.Date used : 09/06/2015
- Fabulous - again!By Bluepoppyfield02 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Once again a great meal and lovely service at the Spaghetti House. Will always recommend these lovely restaurants.Date used : 01/06/2015
- Delicious foodBy Mrsgriffiths1101 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Visited here for lunch. Lovely choice of menu and beautifully cooked. Service was excellent and friendly. Haven't been here for years, glad I returned!Date used : 16/05/2015
Add to basket
• Please remember to present your tokens on arrival.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only
Spaghetti House tokens can ONLY be used when ordering from the A La Carte Menu. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, children's menu, set menu, party menu, takeaway menu or any other menu, including promotional and voucher offers, and to buy gift cards.
Terms & Conditions
• Only Spaghetti House Restaurant tokens can be used in Spaghetti House Restaurant restaurants, no other tokens will be accepted.
• Spaghetti House Restaurant tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only, you can top them up with cash. No change given from Spaghetti House Restaurant tokens and they cannot be used for a tip.
• Spaghetti House tokens can ONLY be used when ordering from the A La Carte Menu. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, children's menu, set menu, party menu, takeaway menu or any other menu, including promotional and voucher offers.
• You cannot pay with Clubcard vouchers at the venue – only Spaghetti House tokens will be accepted.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.