Drusillas is a UK zoo that aims to enthral with the variety of unusual inhabitants. Treat the family to a day at Drusillas; you'll be amazed at what you can find.
What you get
For your chance to lay eyes on some of world's rarest and most endangered creatures, Drusillas is the perfect place. Use Clubcard vouchers to gain access. When you exchange £6 in vouchers you'll get a one-day entry token to Drusillas Park.
See Australia's multicoloured Rainbow Lorikeets, the Brazilian/Peruvian Emperor Tamarins with their exuberant facial hair, Africa's Black-Cheeked Lovebirds, miniature donkeys, pygmy goats, racoons, gibbons, lemurs. All the tree-climbing, burrowing, flying, swimming, farmyard creatures live at Drusillas, allowing the chance to spot some stunning animals last throughout the day.
Aside from the animalistic awesomeness, the children's play areas are something to behold as well. Go Wild!, Go Bananas!, and Amazon Adventure offer all the excitement of banana swings, twisty slides, cargo nets, monkey bars, and other soft play climb-and-slide fun. Elsewhere Thomas and Friends are waiting with the Fat Controller. Hop aboard the famous sky blue tank engine and go for a ride through the llama paddock.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Drusillas Park 1 day entry token,
additional information about Drusillas Park 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Tesco boost for Drusilla's parkBy Eeva17 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This was a great purchase. I love using Tesco Boost and it was great for Drusillas too. We took our granddaughter and she thoroughly enjoyed it and we only needed to spend on food, ice-cream and a toy at the site as the entrance was paid for by Tesco Boost. I highly recommend both Drusillas and Tesco Boost.Date used : 11/09/2014
- Brilliant family day outBy Donna2511 September 2014aged 25 to 34Female
What a great place for a family day out and what great value when you exchange your club card points! The book to stamp as you see each animal is a great way of keeping the children interested! The parks are great as too is the indoor play area! The Hello kitty area was a favourite with my girls but they also enjoyed a ride on the Thomas train! A great day had by all, would definitely recommend a visit!Date used : 06/09/2014
- Great day out for all agesBy Nattums8410 September 2014aged 25 to 34Female
I was pleasantly surprised by our trip to drusillas. I swapped £6 each of tesco vouchers for my and my two daughters to go during the school holidays. It was not too busy at all and luckily it was a lovely sunny day - they are 3 and 11 and both enjoyed the whole day so much! We brought a picnic so don't know how much the food is. We were there from 11 till 5pm and filled the whole day. Not sure it's worth the amount a normal ticket costs - but for £18 of vouchers it's definitely excellent value for money!Date used : 28/08/2014
- Fab day out at Drusillas ParkBy kermit7608 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
A fantastic day out for all the family. There's something for everyone. Animals, playpark, rides. As we used our Tesco vouchers, it made the day even more enjoyable as we spent no other money. Would definately recommend this place.Date used : 19/08/2014
- Perfect for a holiday treat!By SloppyMummy08 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We had to do summer holidays on a budget this year, as just had second baby so been off work. This was a perfect way to give my three-year-old a big treat day out which would have been a stretch to afford otherwise. I would have loved to spend more time in the zoo part but she was mainly interested in Kitty World and the play areas. I think she will get more from it when she's a bit bigger but still a great fun day out. We will definitely go again, perhaps next year but will try and avoid the summer holiday next time as it did get very busy. One very happy girl, mind you!!
Add to basket
• Tokens can only be redeemed for one day entry ticket to Drusillas Park.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can only be redeemed for one day entry ticket to Drusillas Park. A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.